Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well Done

Deadbeat

Originally Posted By: efc1893
its a marathon not a sprint. i must admit, it did help wat with Concord losing yesterday but there are teams higher up than them (Barkingside) that just keep winning. Were just taking each game as it comes. Especially this Sat. Massive game for us and a very tricky one to.

Enfield are dead certs to win the League if they always cut the power!! Although EMFC1893 I would`nt count your chickens just yet!

I fancy Concord to do Enfield in both games and then it`s all level pegging again! Fuelled by injustice and seeking revenge, I would`nt wanna be an Enfield player come Januarys re-match!

Also, those Xmas day jibes aimed at CRFC (Now deleted) would only spur on the boys from the Rock even more!

There are plenty of teams who can take points of the top sides, ecspecially this season.....Romford, Barking, Barkingside, Bowers, Eton Manor, Southend Manor, even Clapton and Stansted!!

Originally Posted By: Silencer
Originally Posted By: efc1893
its a marathon not a sprint. i must admit, it did help wat with Concord losing yesterday but there are teams higher up than them (Barkingside) that just keep winning. Were just taking each game as it comes. Especially this Sat. Massive game for us and a very tricky one to.

Enfield are dead certs to win the League if they always cut the power!! Although EMFC1893 I would`nt count your chickens just yet!

I fancy Concord to do Enfield in both games and then it`s all level pegging again! Fuelled by injustice and seeking revenge, I would`nt wanna be an Enfield player come Januarys re-match!

Also, those Xmas day jibes aimed at CRFC (Now deleted) would only spur on the boys from the Rock even more!

There are plenty of teams who can take points of the top sides, ecspecially this season.....Romford, Barking, Barkingside, Bowers, Eton Manor, Southend Manor, even Clapton and Stansted!!

Well you and your mates must do a lot better than the previous game vs Enfield...a 4-0 defeat and someone away on England duty...shame as a local i would love a local side Concord getting promoted instead of Enfield..

i totally agree with jj all the top 8 teams can take points of any team. the league will be very tight personally i think it will be enfield followed by barkingside but along with coachie i would rather see concord go up.

coachie that 4-0 game dosent count me, lil makkers and jj didnt play smile

Originally Posted By: jimmycheese
i totally agree with jj all the top 8 teams can take points of any team. the league will be very tight personally i think it will be enfield followed by barkingside but along with coachie i would rather see concord go up.

coachie that 4-0 game dosent count me, lil makkers and jj didnt play smile

eight???you forgot Romford and Eton manor that are 9th and 10th..
Unfortunately that 4-0 drubbing counts and you'll have to do a lot better next time against Enfield to amend that..After all, we want our Concord friends to go up. smile

Originally Posted By: coach et 64

Well you and your mates must do a lot better than the previous game vs Enfield...a 4-0 defeat and someone away on England duty...shame as a local i would love a local side Concord getting promoted instead of Enfield..

Indeed it does count....but that was a 4-0 defeat that im sure Enfield would agree was very flattering on their behalf. Also, Manor are a tidy half decent side if everyone is available, as with clubs like them....strength in depth comes into question! We cant loan players from the likes of Billericay, Hornchurhc etc.

Manor were missing, Cheesey, JJ, Manda, Lills and Baldwin that night! 5 First Teamers!

We drew and edges the 0-0 lge cup game at our place and lost 1-0 away!

I would like to see Concord as a former club....

No excuses a la Coachie...we are playing without an entire first team squad since the romford game and we are not moaning... grinJust make sure that Enfield don't get a discount..we'll do them at their place in March when we'll have JB,TD,OL,LJ,DW,GP,NH,RH,LD,CS, available..so it will be down to Concord to turn the lights off at Enfield grin

Originally Posted By: Deadbeat
I would rather Barkingside win as it gives hope to all teams with no budget. The other reason is because most of the players have been over-looked by other ESL clubs so it proves they are good enough.

bugeyesYeah...and the donkeys fly!As much as i like the people running Barkingside i don't believe it for one minute.They get their expenses not to worry.. and that's more than what ourselves and Southend Manor can afford.

People can think all they like but no one at Barkingside receives any money not even a single penny in exspenses !! This is a fact that we are very proud of at our little club. Paul Carr is a great signing and costs us £0 a week as does Craig Dennis, Julian Ashby, James Redwood, Lee Newcomb, John and Jamie Langton, Danny Church, Paul Kavs, Corey Ellis, Burger, Callum Foley, Carl Conway, Dom Harkins, Greg Thompson, Lance, Stevie Barlex, Chris Clarke, Mark Doyle, Brad Foley, Steadman, Brian Suchley and Besa. I think thats everyone. But if i have missed anyone out they dont get paid either !!!!

Coachy stop feeling sorry for yourself.

CRFCBOSS sincere best wishes in the vase, would be great to see the ESL flag flying in the final !!