Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

YOUR VIEW?

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Worst team you played? SLB (at least the poor teams attempted to play football) Yeah, yeah! I remember SLB playing football for about 10 mins in the 2nd half and it was prob the best 10 mins football I have seen this year by both sides
Worst ground you have visisted? New Bradwell

So why New Bradwell? What about New Bradwell didn't you like?

As for New Bradwell where should we start...

The changing rooms - you couldn't even pass it off as a broom cupboard. The toilet didn't flush (sorry chaps it was me!)

It took about 5 mins to get to the pitch.

The pitch was overgrown and bumpy.

And being so exposed it was freezing. Especially being stood there doing nothing for 90 mins.

See you Saturday

What made the ground stupid?

Why do you ask, are you looking for some more ammunition to use against them. New Bradwell St Peter are a nice Club who try to do everything right and attempt to play the game how it should be played, unlike some teams in our division

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Worst ground you have visited? New Bradwell St.Peter
Surely this is just sour grapes ...

Why do you ask, are you looking for some more ammunition to use against them. WRONG

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
New Bradwell where should we start...

The changing rooms - you couldn't even pass it off as a broom cupboard. The toilet didn't flush (sorry chaps it was me!)

It took about 5 mins to get to the pitch.

The pitch was overgrown and bumpy.

I think the saying goes - I rest my case!
Hook, line and sinker! smile

If you hadn't noticed Eagles1981 is back and I should have signed off earlier on this morning. He's off to catch the Paddington Express and no doubt will be on again soon.

Considering the amount of fun I have had on this forum, I'll register under a different name but i won't be on here very often. To all, have a good season.

Considering the amount of fun I have had on this forum, I'll register under a different name

Is that meant sarcastically, actually it has been nice to have you, as Manager of Sport London e Benfica, on and get it from the horses mouth as it were as opposed to from Eagles1981 who appears somewhat eccentric and not always the full shilling.
I wish more Managers would come on to share their views and opinions rather than just hide cowardly behind their computer screens such as Allan Fenn at Haringey Borough.

I know I'm someone who appears somewhat eccentric and not always the full shilling and that I'm one who hides cowardly behind their computer screen

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Can I just clarify, so there can be no confusion, that you are calling Allan Fenn a coward?

So why has he only posted once since he took over the reins at Coles Park then unless he is under strict instructions from 'Sugar' not to post and be drawn into awkward discussions that might well expose 'Sugar's skulduggery at the Club

So why has he only posted once since he took over the reins at Coles Park then unless he is under strict instructions from 'Sugar' not to post and be drawn into awkward discussions that might well expose 'Sugar's skulduggery at the Club

My earlier post was the answer. It all hinges on whether 'Sugar' has instructed his Manager, ie Allan Fenn, not to post on the Forum which, as I'm sure you will agree, is a highly likely possibility. Until that question is answered then I cannot answer Football Man's question about Allan being a coward.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
If Haringey or Kentish Town or whoever you are supporting by then ever reach Step 4, will you be boycotting games played at holiday periods?

HTFCew - Didn't you receive Kentish Town's Christmas card, have you purposely not mentioned it

I've answered your question - your turn to answer mine.

To busy asking questions to answer them?