Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

YOUR VIEW?

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
If Haringey or Kentish Town or whoever you are supporting by then ever reach Step 4, will you be boycotting games played at holiday periods?

I suppose I would have to cross that bridge when I came to it, although I'm not in favour of football over Christmas and the New Year I do admire Club's who bring their kick off times forward to the morning so everyone can get home at a decent time to enjoy the rest of the day with their families. If Kentish Town are in the Ryman League Division 1 North the season after next I will try to ensure they kick off any Christmas, New Year and Easter home games at the Copthall Stadium at 11.00.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
If Haringey or Kentish Town or whoever you are supporting by then ever reach Step 4, will you be boycotting games played at holiday periods?

I suppose I would have to cross that bridge when I came to it, although I'm not in favour of football over Christmas and the New Year I do admire Club's who bring their kick off times forward to the morning so everyone can get home at a decent time to enjoy the rest of the day with their families. If Kentish Town are in the Ryman League Division 1 North the season after next I will try to ensure they kick off any Christmas, New Year and Easter home games at the Copthall Stadium at 11.00.

Here's a promise Rhodes! If Kentish Town are in the Ryman Division 1 North the season after next, not only will I attend any home games on these days, I'll sponsor one of them!

So why has he only posted once since he took over the reins at Coles Park then unless he is under strict instructions from 'Sugar' not to post and be drawn into awkward discussions that might well expose 'Sugar's skulduggery at the Club

My earlier post was the answer. It all hinges on whether 'Sugar' has instructed his Manager, ie Allan Fenn, not to post on the Forum which, as I'm sure you will agree, is a highly likely possibility. Until that question is answered then I cannot answer Football Man's question about Allan being a coward.

clip Rods, have you ever been on that special course for newly elected politicians? You know, the one they run when they're about to appear on television/radio for the first time that teaches them how to speak for ages without actually answering the question.

If Kentish Town are in the Ryman League Division 1 North the season after next I will try to ensure they kick off any Christmas, New Year and Easter home games at the Copthall Stadium at 11.00.

How will you try to ensure that, given that you have no say over first team matters? If you carry on being demoted you probably won't even be at the club the season after next, whatever division/league they are in!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Here's a promise Rhodes! If Kentish Town are in the Ryman Division 1 North the season after next, not only will I attend any home games on these days, I'll sponsor one of them!

Horace - I'll hold you to that, you must be fairly well off to make such a boast. Brimsdown Rovers could easily achieve that feat this season, have any Club's ever gone from the SSML Division 1 to the Ryman League in successive seasons.

Not in my time as far as I can remember which covers Spartan League back to 1990 ish

My "no" referred to the current incarnation of the league, AWK. The difference between Bedford Town then and Kentish Town now is 600 supporters!

Willo - I only said I'd come to the bank holiday games season after next!

My "no" referred to the current incarnation of the league, AWK. The difference between Bedford Town then and Kentish Town now is 600 supporters!

Your "no" was strictly speaking correct Horace, as NF pointed out the SSML came about in 1997, but I remembered that Bedford Town had done it in the old SML. You are also right when you point out there is a big difference between the (then) newly reformed Bedford Town and the current Kentish Town.

The difference between Bedford Town then and Kentish Town now is 600 supporters!

Horace - We're addressing the mystery as to why our games are being so poorly attended as advertising has gone into the local press and everyone knows we play at the Copthall Stadium now. Hopefully after our pre-season friendly with Arsenal in July or August when we hope to get between 5,000 and 10,000, sorry 9,999, we won't look back.

The difference between Bedford Town then and Kentish Town now is 600 supporters!

Horace - We're addressing the mystery as to why our games are being so poorly attended as advertising has gone into the local press and everyone knows we play at the Copthall Stadium now. Hopefully after our pre-season friendly with Arsenal in July or August when we hope to get between 5,000 and 10,000, sorry 9,999, we won't look back.

I think I'm going to re-launch the "Rhodesworld" website! So much material!