Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

December Quote of the Month

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

there is little point in continually posting when I'm not being taken seriously.

Kentish Town have been compared to the Dutch teams of 1974 and 1978 and that's no exaggeration.

I will be collecting the money on the gate on Saturday you may find yourself being questionned when arriving and possibly being refused entry to the game if you do not co-operate

are my 3 favourites duck

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
VCD Athletic have just contacted me for a Don Revie style dossier on Ampthill Town for tomorrow, I didn't give too much away though and just played dumb.

Football Man - please, please don't forget this one for December QOTM !!

You see, you think something he says is a dead cert winner at the time he says it but its only when you look at all the nominations that you realise he is capable of being much sillier!

I think the only case George ever lost was when he represented Graeme Souness. I knew you were in the legal profession, that's obviously why 'Sugar' sticks to you like a limpet and turns up unannounced at Station Road to tap into your vast knowledge and experience.

Originally Posted By: Tubbsy8
Black ash, as he was known

Why was George called Black Ash, apparently he was a pussy cat outside the Court Room

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Tubbsy8
Black ash, as he was known

Why was George called Black Ash, apparently he was a pussy cat outside the Court Room

is that the 'kop' end of your ground in your avatar - it looks like its got a supporter blk_md_wht

No it's at Buckingham Athletic and that's my six year old, I'm grooming him for Kentish Town's Under 10's in three years

I think NeutralFan or Wader are about to brandish a yellow card in your direction, probabably NeutralFan as Wader is en route to Chalfont St Peter.

I think that this was totally out of order, hordes! I would delete it if I was a moderator.

Horace - Thanks for your support, as you know I'm broad minded but that post does sail a bit too close to the wind considering it's about my six year old who I'm grooming to play for Kentish Town one day

George Carman never represented me I was one of his clerks. He didn't represent Souness he was acting for the Daily Mirror and he won. Aki doesn't know that I was once his clerk. He was called Black Ash when he practiced in the north and it was a reference to his then criminal practice and his smoking habit. He was a charming pleasant guy I would not describe him as a pussy cat!

Did the smoking kill him as I know George died of cancer