Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 1st Jan

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
The attendances were 62 & 67 respectively - not bad for clubs with previous averages of 39 & 12

I take it this information is for Horace's benefit to endorse his holiday SSML programme chesnut.
Thanks for posting the two results.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
The attendances were 62 & 67 respectively - not bad for clubs with previous averages of 39 & 12

I take it this information is for Horace's benefit to endorse his holiday SSML programme chesnut.

I'll bet you've been bored out of your mind today Rhodes? Just imagine if you had had a local derby with SLB today!

If Haringey or Kentish Town or whoever you are supporting by then ever reach Step 4, will you be boycotting games played at holiday periods?

HTFCew - Didn't you receive Kentish Town's Christmas card, have you purposely not mentioned it

Originally Posted By: Horace

I'll bet you've been bored out of your mind today Rhodes? Just imagine if you had had a local derby with SLB today!

He's been busy showing his lack of sensitivity on TKs forum.

Have you moved house, we sent it to the address in the handbook

If Haringey or Kentish Town or whoever you are supporting by then ever reach Step 4, will you be boycotting games played at holiday periods?

HTFCew - Didn't you receive Kentish Town's Christmas card, have you purposely not mentioned it

I've answered your question - your turn to answer mine.

HTFCew - You're as sharp as a razor as always however I was not being insensitive on another's Forum, I only enquired as to why Gretna's game against St Mirren had been called off tomorrow that was all

HTFCew - I only enquired as to why Gretna's game against St Mirren had been called off tomorrow that was all

If someone didn't answer you there this might provide a reason.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/7164972.stm

Lato - What game did you attend today out of interest.

Thanks for posting that link however I also made the point on another's Forum as to why the Gretna v St Mirren game couldn't be played at an alternative venue or switched to Love Street if the rules allow

I didn't go to one.

Why not, you could have gone to Hayes & Yeading v Maidenhead United or AFC Hayes v Uxbridge

well I didn't. What game did you go to then?

Originally Posted By: Lato
well I didn't. What game did you go to then?

Lato - I didn't attend a game today and incidentally, for your information, I will most probably be at Reynolds Field on Saturday, I'll be more than happy to buy you a pint if you're still going

I do intend to still be there so thank you.

We will then be quits for the pint you kindly bought me on 3 August last year following the legendary friendly at Grosvenor Vale which we won 3-1