Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ho fckn hum....

Uncle Urchin

I said before the game that the winner tonight would likely go on and win the league cup and I may well be proved right....

first half edged by us without threatening their goal even tho' we had the chances and in spite of some ridiculous silly inconsequential decisons by yet another numpty in black he didn't really influence the game and I am not sure he saw much of it as he was usually in the wrong half.... grin

different story in the second half as ramsgate were too strong for us with the wind assisted momentum they built up and the goal was always coming.....a somewhat strange lino given penalty got us back into it only for us to lose once again to a last minute goal....both headers.. both sloppy defending....

poor conditions and very disappointed as I have been trying to get my hands on that bloody cup for 6 years now but take nowt away from a committed and well drilled ramsgate...and love 'em or hate 'em.... they are where they are on merit....

nice to get our own back and give jim ward a bit of stick during the game which he took well.. grin and nice people who run the club....well done also to their small band of hardy travellers and of course a big well done to our own sturdy supporters in a decent crowd of just over 200 which under the conditions was pretty good in my opinion...

we can't find goals at the moment and I feel disappointed with losing tonight but well done to colin and our battered and cup tied depleted team for battling it out to the end...and also good luck to ramsgate in the next round...

no one said we could win every game and I think its most unfair.... frown laugh

It's a shame because we were doing well in this competition but now it's just the league to concentrate on and I still think we can have a decent season and challenge for those play-offs.

Not sure about Ramsgate winning the league cup unc as there are still a few good ryman prem sides like wealdstone left in it and Ramsgate will want to concentrate on league also.