Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ten Percent

Laz

According the a quote in the Review only ten percent of our supporters don't want Castle as manager.

I've not spoken to anyone yet who does want him.

I would suggest that it is ten percent that do want him but that they are keeping their opinions to themselves.

Depends how many people took part in the survey. Like you say, those who don't want Castle probably kept their mouths shut and didn't bother taking part.

Wouldn't be surprised if less than 50 people were asked.

Was interesting listening to Dave Anderson's comments on Gibson the other night. Sounds like Gibson was coming up with excuses to justify Anderson's sacking.

Happy birthday Laz btw.

smile

Thanks, Yellow, it's that time of year again.

There was no survey that I am aware of. I've not seen Gibbo talking to any of the fans so it is hard to see where he gets his stats from.

I, on the other hand, speak to a lot supporters and I've not found anyone yet who is pro-Castle.

As for Anderson, I've only read his "laughing" article. It sounded like sour grapes to me. Watching City under Anderson was not pretty. Gibbo did the right thing to get shot of him.

The only experience I've had of Dave Andeson's teams was his Hendon team from a few years back.

They were never pretty to watch and very direct but were difficult to beat and got results.

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
They were never pretty to watch and very direct but were difficult to beat and got results.

Had you seen City then you'd probably say...

They were never pretty to watch and very direct but were easy to beat and rarely got results.

Afraid to say relegation beckons. Even if someone else other than Castle takes the job, it will be major task to get you out of the relegation zone.

Originally Posted By: Laz
If the three City fans on this thread represent the 10% there must be 27 out there who are pro-Castle. I wonder if I'll see them at Eastleigh on Saturday.

I guess that the 10% mentioned are the lady supporters of our once proud club. I think a survey would find that the other 90% would rather eat their own private parts rather than have SC as their choice for permanent manager.

That Fat B'stard, now Chairnman of Braintree Town who took The Mighty Saints into suspension from the League, facing a winding-up order in the High Court in London?

The bloke who looks like Jabba the Hut who ran the 100 Club?

The bloke who scuttled out of Clarence Park with the red tractor rattling on a trailer behind him crying over his shoulder to unpaid players and Officials, and sundry creditors chasing behind "I shoulda used me brain instead of me walletttttt."

Go back to North Essex, you slime-ball.

Originally Posted By: AFF
That Fat B'stard, now Chairnman of Braintree Town who took The Mighty Saints into suspension from the League, facing a winding-up order in the High Court in London?

The bloke who looks like Jabba the Hut who ran the 100 Club?

The bloke who scuttled out of Clarence Park with the red tractor rattling on a trailer behind him crying over his shoulder to unpaid players and Officials, and sundry creditors chasing behind "I shoulda used me brain instead of me walletttttt."

Go back to North Essex, you slime-ball.

So. Peter Lewis it is then. Ho hum.

The greatest chairnman (sic) the club never had!

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/category_1960_grecian2000.html?gclid=CKS4qMTygZECFQ6ZQwodyV4_GQ