Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Kentish Town Thread

Hertford Town Reserves are aiming for their 10th consecutive win tonight, at home to Evergreen Res, k.o. 7.45pm

I personally think that for a team that has nothing and train in the dark on gravel and have no fans and still manage to play superb football should be applauded and recognised,especially last season when we played away all season and still done very good.

Let people take the piss out of us for being from Kentish Town but its made us stronger and we can handle any poor situation we are put in.Football does the talking and thats what we're doing playing good football.

I think you will find that no-one is taking the p*ss out of Kentish Town, but out of your Clown Prince!

On a different thread (Hertford vs Ampthill) twas said that Lee Scott is a much better player than Ampthill's Stuart Reynolds. I've been around both professional and amateur footie for 35 years, been a player, manager and now a bit of scouting. Lee is a good player but it has more to do with his attitude on the pitch, and off it. Having got out of prison recently, he has a bit of catching up to do. It also cant be helped if Rhodes points him out in every thread that gets mentioned!! Stuart Reynolds is 22, has no pace, but is clearly a more skilful player than Lee. Lee is more robust and direct. Two different players. Both very good, but due to attitude, I think that Reynolds would probably be the first one to get picked up. No disrespect to Kentish but I think that Lee should try to step up next year if you don't get promoted.

Originally Posted By: kentish_town
He doesn't even support Kentish Town so i read.
people have took the piss out of us for being from Kentish Town.

All that stuff was started by Rhodes - saying that to play for Kentish Town you had to have been rescued from living in a cardboard box! No wonder that people have taken the p*ss! They say that any publicity is good publicity, but Rhodes has disproved that many times over. He needs to show a bit more respect for individuals.

Originally Posted By: Jonno
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sh1t thread, sh!t posters.
Originally Posted By: Jonno
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sh1t thread, sh!t posters.

jonno on your profile its got first 11 subs bench are you proud to be a sub? you obviously aint good enough!
you can try and scare rhodes saying that when u see him he should be worried no actually you should be worried.

Bore off Kentish.

The number of posts a person makes on here bares no relation to the vailidity of the post.

But if you wanna go down that route, come talk to me when you have submitted more than ten!! Id rather be a sub than a spectator, you fool!!

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Originally Posted By: Horace
Hertford Town Reserves are aiming for their 10th consecutive win tonight, at home to Evergreen Res, k.o. 7.45pm

Quality Horace bow

PS stop gate crashing my thread laugh

Cheers Willo! Just for the record, the Ressies won 3-2 on pens , 1-1 aet. 0-0 after 90. Hertford took a 1-0 lead, then Evergreen got a leveller after 18 minutes of the second period of e.t. (towering header by their hard man centre half who played extra time up front unable to run, with cramp. You couldn't write it!

No, he seemed to have recovered well enough to do a victory lap when he scored!

I'm still deciding what superlatives to use in the match report, in describing your first minute save from their No. 10!

victory lap and running forward to take the first pen !

Ha ha...not sure were that one came from...maybe a little sign of the reflexes returning after nearly 4 months sitting on me [****!!****] !...wot a long night though, alarm clock got assalted this morning !

Originally Posted By: Horace
Rhodes has disproved that many times over. He needs to show a bit more respect for individuals.

Horace - I'm not entirely sure what you mean here, I do show respect to individuals when it's deserved