Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

IF

CANV EFM

Not gonna happen canv, your stayin' in the Ryman league this season and that is that. Aldershot wont be loosing to the K's, and Sutton will beat you. Its time for you lot to face up to the fact that its not gonna be your turn for promotion again, someone else has yet again beaten you to it!

their is no way the ks will beat the shots on saturday if they are very lucky they may just scarp a draw

wheras you will almost definiely get just a point at sutton

you will probably beat the shots based on our game against them and tuesday night

but it wont be enough second again what a shame

maybe .. but to even get into the 'IF' scenario after our start to the season is a hurculean performance. in light of this, finishing second will be no great dissapointment. if we can push the shots all the way even better. if they take the title they will have deserved it and good luck to em.... but at least we still have the excitement of a realistic 'IF' at this stage of the season and the prospect of being involved in 'the' league game of the season again, this time hosting it.. not bad for a team that has been bottom of the league and 14 points off the pace after 6 games

Cum on ricay, do you ever use full stops, capital letters, commas and proper punctuation?

Sorry, I don't think I can take anybody seriously who can't write to save their life!

Totally agree CANV, back in November when we were ninth, I don't think anybody honestly thought we would still be involved in the title hunt come April. After the awful start we made this is a real achievement.

Wilf - It should not be a great surprise to those that have experienced the Ricay mentality, it must be the air or something in and around Billericay. All or most of their supporters suffer from the same afliction, most recent Cum on ricay, Samford or Sandford, Paul King, Keon they all seem to be the same. I think it is due to in-breeding, cant think of any other cause!! Sad really!

All I was doing was giving you guys a reality check. Your clearly not going up this season, Aldergrime are, what you lot need to do now is get over it and think about trying next season. Yes i agree, you have made a dramatic turn this season, but even so, your bad start has cost you lot big time and Aldergrime have taken full advantage. Never mind lads, like I said, there's always next season (and the one after and the one after and the one after that!)

oh and P.S. My prediction for Easter monday is Basilricay(as you nobs like to call us) 2 - canvey(oops i forgot to use a capital letter) 0

We're not quitters like you! We'll keep going until it is mathematically impossible to go up. We probably won't go up this season but we ain't going to give in just like that!

You should concentrate on getting behind your own club instead of getting consumed in petty jealouses!!