Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey pitch application

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Doug - You forgot to mention the new floodlights, expanded car park and the proposed new clubhouse.

Football Man - Funny then that the three White Hart Lane Ward Councillors think that's exactly what 'Sugar' has in mind and are very suspicious of the sinister goings on at Coles Park or that 'Sugar' is totally uninterested in working hand in hand with the Local Community and, in particular, 'our' illustrious neighbours turning down a lucrative pre-season friendly

What's libellous about them, why doesn't 'Sugar' sue me then infact I invite him to do so and will wait for the postman to arrive tomorrow with interest with a letter postmarked Chingford

I see so MY sinister plan is to wait for however many years it takes for the council to throw out all of the allotment tenants and then wait for them to offer me an alternative site to enable the council to sell the whole plot for £80m for development

Now that is a sinister plan. Does anybody else know that's what the council have in mind?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man
Doug - You forgot to mention the new floodlights, expanded car park and the proposed new clubhouse.

Football Man - Funny then that the three White Hart Lane Ward Councillors think that's exactly what 'Sugar' has in mind and are very suspicious of the sinister goings on at Coles Park or that 'Sugar' is totally uninterested in working hand in hand with the Local Community and, in particular, 'our' illustrious neighbours turning down a lucrative pre-season friendly

You know allotmental people Rhodes.

To: Haringey CPCG

Cc: Bill Guy; Brown Sue; Canver Nilgun; Chris Hannington; Craig.Middleton; Croot Jean; eric Monk; Fred Williams - HCPCG; fredwilliams; Gladstone Virgo; Glyn.Kelly; John Hajdu; kirsten.hearn; nevil hartley; Paul Stephenson; Peter Thompson; Rhodes, Cliff Mr; Sally Mustoe; Patel Jayanti; samuel.wynter; Simon.O'Brien; Viv Manheim; EFIBA A∿ sabba-melissa kerr-armstrong; Janay Crockrain; Joanne McCartney; Gerard McGrath; Ian Sygrave; Cllr Khan; gillian lacey; Hesketh Benoit; Islamic Community Centre

Keeper No One - You're certainly not wrong there and the above is another example of the great and the good in Police circles I rub shoulders with on Community related issues. 'Sugar' will know some of the individuals which is why he must be shaking in his boots in the knowledge that I have got his number.

To: Haringey CPCG
Cc: Bill Guy; Brown Sue; Canver Nilgun; Chris Hannington; Craig.Middleton; Croot Jean; eric Monk; Fred Williams - HCPCG; fredwilliams; Gladstone Virgo; Glyn.Kelly; John Hajdu; kirsten.hearn; nevil hartley; Paul Stephenson; Peter Thompson; Rhodes, Cliff Mr; Sally Mustoe; Patel Jayanti; samuel.wynter; Simon.O'Brien; Viv Manheim; EFIBA A∿ sabba-melissa kerr-armstrong; Janay Crockrain; Joanne McCartney; Gerard McGrath; Ian Sygrave; Cllr Khan; gillian lacey; Hesketh Benoit; Islamic Community Centre

Keeper No One - You're certainly not wrong there and the above is another example of the great and the good in Police circles I rub shoulders with on Community related issues. 'Sugar' will know some of the individuals which is why he must be shaking in his boots in the knowledge that I have got his number.

More mental people on that list than an asylum

Originally Posted By: keeper No one

Bill Guy; Brown Sue; Canver Nilgun; Chris Hannington; Craig.Middleton; Croot Jean; Gladstone Virgo; Glyn.Kelly; John Hajdu; kirsten.hearn; nevil hartley; Paul Stephenson; Peter Thompson; Rhodes, Cliff Mr; Sally Mustoe; Patel Jayanti; samuel.wynter; Simon.O'Brien; Viv Manheim; EFIBA A∿ sabba-melissa kerr-armstrong; Janay Crockrain; Joanne McCartney; Gerard McGrath; Ian Sygrave; Cllr Khan; gillian lacey;

More mental people on that list than an asylum

Are you sure that isn't the cast list for the bar scene in Star Wars? grin

You obviously don't know who the likes of Nilgun Canver and Simon O'Brien are and they have been reliably informed in no uncertain terms of the sinister goings on at Coles Park

You obviously don't know who the likes of Nilgun Canver and Simon O'Brien are and they have been reliably informed in no uncertain terms of the sinister goings on at Coles Park

but you don't know who Stiffler is! And you don't know who 3Praise is, even though you have posted his name today!

Nilgun Canver: very lesbianesque
Simon O'Brien: used to be in Brookside

I'll have a wager that you're not 16 or do you just have an old head on young shoulders, a 16 year old would not use the word lesbianesque

I started this thread and to be honest, I now have no clue what it is about.

Therefore, with this in mind, my contribution to the conversation is as follows:-

Cliff is a pr|ck.

Over and out....

Keeper No One - I bet you went to a stuffy public school in Hadley Wood or somewhere posh like that

Only for years 7,8 and 9

I rest my case, and Football Man says I can't read members like books!

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this post as Wader has locked all the old Haringey Borough threads however Allan Fenn is all over the Tottenham Journal like a rash today if anyone is interested:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED26%20Mar%202008%2011%3A41%3A19%3A620

3praise - Ditto the above post as Wader has locked all the relevant Haringey Borough threads however guess who I met today and who is staying with me until Sunday, yes spot on Kenny Dyer, the best Manager in 'our' history and who miraculously kept 'us' up single handedly in 2004/2005. Kenny is currently Assistant Coach for the Montserrat National team as well as Coaching at the highest level in the USA, he played in Montserrat's World Cup qualifier against Surinam last week and I've set up a meeting with Chris Ramsey at Spurs who is the highest qualified Coach in Britain.