Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey pitch application

Yes maybe. I also rang Royston but was more surprised to be told that they had only won 5-0, Sport London e Benfica have clearly shot their bolt.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
I'm a bit confused about this topic. Haringey Borough withdrew their reserve team from the Islington Midweek League allegedly because the 3G pitches were to hard. Why then would they look to lay a 3G pitch at Coles Park?

Petethegreek - For once we are in total agreement, I too find it difficult to comprehend, perhaps you should ring George Kilikita to see whether there is any truth in it.

I'll see if I can find out next week.

Thanks although you probably won't get the truth. What game were you on today out of interest as I don't keep track of you or your performances any longer, it's not really fair to single you out.

Thanks although you probably won't get the truth. What game were you on today out of interest as I don't keep track of you or your performances any longer, it's not really fair to single you out.

No game today as I was meant to be on the Ruislip Manor fixture.

I think I'm down to do them next week as well!

Maybe Mick Ewen is trying to tell you something then!

Was just going to award you the Horace Peace Prize until you posted that!

Horace - You have to admit that it has to be more than a coincidence

Where do you think 'we' will finish then after 'our' surprise defeat to Amersham Town yesterday, I can't see Allan Fenn lasting much longer reading between the lines of the report particularly if there are still other job offers on the table:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=21685&conf=&div=

Where do you think 'we' will finish then after 'our' surprise defeat to Amersham Town yesterday, I can't see Allan Fenn lasting much longer reading between the lines of the report particularly if there are still other job offers on the table:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=21685&conf=&div=

I've just read between the lines, and I can't see anything to suggest that Allan Fenn won't stay much longer! Haringay for 4th place, Kentish Town for 5th!

you have to recall the other article Horace where Mr Fenn set out his ambitions.

Target Promotion but he wouldnt settle for less than the title,

He said he was in it for the long term to see the club up the leagues but if promotion isnt achieved perhaps he'll find a club higher up?

Managers really have to be careful what they say when taking over, or there are all sorts of people ready to recall those words if it suits them.

TheSpursFan - Spot on as per usual, what I couldn't understand was why 'Sugar' denied he had said that when it was there for all to see in black and white

Maybe Mick Ewen is trying to tell you something then!

Could be!

Or maybe he is trying to tell Ruislip something!!!

On a serious note, I hope Ruislip get themselves sorted out.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
very rude of him, is he short tempered?

'Sugar' has an ego as wide as Niagra Falls and is very arrogant, look how he made such a big thing about his son having private cricket coaching, that tells you all you need to know about him

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
I'll see if I can find out next week.

Have you phoned George Kilikita yet. By coincidence I was at a meeting with the Leader of the Council and a White Hart Lane Ward Councillor last night as part of my high profile Community Police work and they asked me how I was getting on following 'my unfortunate departure' (their words not mine) from Coles Park, shall I just say we had a very interesting conversation about
'Sugar' amongst other things.

Have you phoned George Kilikita yet. By coincidence I was at a meeting with the Leader of the Council and a White Hart Lane Ward Councillor last night as part of my high profile Community Police work ....

I too was at this meeting, and was very disappointed the issue of the shirt and the ball, did not make the agenda doh

I was at a very, very, high profile school governors' meeting last night, and Haringey Borough never got mentioned once!

The Leader of Haringey Council and one of the White Hart Lane Councillors agreed with me wholeheartedly that 'we' should be at Step 1 or certainly Step 2 level in the Pyramid, knocking on the door of the Football League itself, and agreed that 'Sugar' was failing both the Club and the Local Community, until he's gone off into the sunset they are not prepared to offer any assistance or do 'us' any favours.