Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

camberley town v colliers wood united

i can imagine Mr Barnard gave you and the Badfont boys some "banter" that went further over your heads than a 747 and getting frustrated decided to try a bit more down at your level with the stab remark.

I bet he's at the training ground now scratching his head worrying how his side is going to cope with the legend guvnor bossing it on Saturday.

guvnor i am not acting like the jury, prosecuting counsel, maybe.

the thing is spudsfan, we drew the first game and should of beat them in all honesty, id love it ,luv it we beat em saturday luv it.

do you not fancy us to win on sat Spudsfan then?

come down and watch and i'll rocket a ball straight between your mince pies.

Originally Posted By: Terrence Collina
barnard is a knob. no doubting his pedigree, but Guv is right, on a reported 500 quid a week he should rise above it and as a Dir of Football?? set an example, especially as cambs are trying to become a 'family' club

Love the way people make this [****!!****] up, add together our whole playing squad and staff and you still wouldnt make the money you say one of our players is getting. Like HTFC or Eye1 said a while ago, come and ask rather than imagining or going on hear say.

as i said a reported £500. It could be hard to believe, but with the ambitions of the chairman, it could I stress could be true. As not being around I can only go on hear say which perhaps is unfair, but first impressions count for a lot and that appears to be the problem with Mr Barnard

PB, theres no doubting he is quality at this level, £500 per game think its more than i would imagine, should be zero.

anyway i believe your a very good side from when we first met you, im looking forward to saturday, hopefully were be up for it.

good luck in the vase.

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
the thing is spudsfan, we drew the first game and should of beat them in all honesty, id love it ,luv it we beat em saturday luv it.

do you not fancy us to win on sat Spudsfan then?

come down and watch and i'll rocket a ball straight between your mince pies.

You haven't got the Vorsprung durch for that smile

Chairman has ambitions,also hasnt put any money into playing side, put alot into the training ground we have had this year, that added to no sponsor and average of about 90 people through the gate should explain why that figure is laughable.

Agree Guv should be good game, have known Mick and few others at your club from when I was at Uxbridge so will expect an ear bashing from dug out next door and a tough game on pitch.

And sorry to disappoint you all but DB wont be playing this weekend, his day job in IT has called, now if only we could find that £500 a week for him we might be able to have 1st call over his day job hey!!!