Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

camberley town v colliers wood united

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
Gutted about DB not playing, i rekon we could of got him sent off PB, if anybody's gonna do it its the BADFONT boys hey GUSSY.

Exactly Guvs ur learning wink

I reckon ur right back would of done the job all he shouts is "Deese are s h i t" all game grin

Originally Posted By: SurreyLegend
Thought you did have the say over his day job PB. Did the chairman not give him his position. Just what I heard on the amazing local grapevine? Please correct if wrong.

Your right in that he is working for company that Chairman works for but that company pays his weekly wage for the work he does for them. Just like most other players at this level has to work occasional weekends.

now as manager pb will be laughing his head off knowing that badfont will be playing with ten men as guv is getting sent off , so tell barny to wind him up from the start job done,

as for mick t he will be changing his line so that guv is not playing and he has 11 players on the pitch and a chance of winning the game.....

guv nothing against you but you have told us whats going to happen in front of the 2 teams managers not a good move

Well what a load of fecking crap is being talked on here. 1st thing is if Darren said that what Guv says then that is a disgrace and people should get reported for saying things like that.

But then Guv shoots himself in the fecking foot. Blabs it all out on the forum and then 3 or 4 messages later says "What happens on the pitch stays on the pitch" Make you mind up Guv.

Not there tomorrow but I am sure it will be another close game as most are in this league.

And as for you TSF. Stop being the CCL Rhodes.