Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

camberley town v colliers wood united

Originally Posted By: mick t
I was there SL i thought Colliers were the better side but in all honesty a 0-0 draw would have been a fair results my neck is still hurting from looking up, total long ball game

Must be from watching all those planes coming in to land!!!!
gotcha

we didnt see the whole game, but it looked like Wood's would have been happy with a draw as a game neared the end, and Cambs kept pushing for the winner. It just made us chuckle that the goalie went after the ref when the goal went in cos he was embarrassed that he dropped it for the 5th time in 5 minutes

Amazing how different people see games differently. Was a truly awful game but I never thought we would lose it, think our keeper only made 2 saves all game. Theirs probably didnt have much more to do but was certainly more action in and around the CWU goalmouth.

Is that Darren 'I have to take every set piece cos im the best in the world' Barnard you mean!

Be fair, I saw one good free kick he took yesterday which surprise surprise, the goalkeeper spilled it

the thing is guv that is a bad thing to say it doesn't matter who it is saying it whether an ex pro or a sunday league player.I take it the incident was reported I once had a visit from Surrey police because I threatened to knock out an opponents player the next time i saw him,of course i denied that i'd said anything it was his word against mine but the player had reported it to his club and they reacted

good old guvnor "the man with two brains"

complains about player:

"yes thats the one, in our last encouter with CAM can you believe he said to one of our players QUOTE " I'll stab you in the car park", which from an ex international is amazing, he should rise above these situations in matches at this level."

and then says that sort of thing shouldnt be discussed:

"what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. "

you need to make your minds up guvnor!

barnard is a knob. no doubting his pedigree, but Guv is right, on a reported 500 quid a week he should rise above it and as a Dir of Football?? set an example, especially as cambs are trying to become a 'family' club