Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CLIPBOARD KROONER!!!!!

Gussy

Apart from the very soft dodgy pen and the booking of Bonzo for a bit of lip he wasnt at all bad.

Although i do have 1 personal gripe about him. I asked him a question about a decision he made - i didnt shout or bellow at him or use bad language. I just asked him. He replied with "SHUT UP"!! I asked him if he was allowed to speak to me like that. He said yes and i replied "Now you wonder why no-one has any respect for referees."

He was actually not too bad after that. Got most of the decisions correct and kept control of the game. Just a shame about the pen and our personal clash. We actually had a few friendly discussions after that and he went as far as to say i was a very good player. Now we know he was bad!!!

Yes he's the skipper.

Thought your centre forward (G Senior) was very good. Think he was top scorer in the league last season. A handful for our centre backs. Suprised he is not playing a higher level.

Originally Posted By: Gussy
So what did you make of the man in the middles performance last night?

Now how can you expect a nomadic CCL player to ask an official that sort ov question ?

Keep Schtoom Kroons !

You know it makes sense.