Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's result

Football Man - Did you go or were you at Chelsea or West Ham

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Football Man - Did you go or were you at Chelsea or West Ham

I assume from your silence that you were at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday then.

Football Man - You've been on here since I posted the above so why won't you answer the question, namely were you at Stamford Bridge or Upton Park on Wednesday evening.

It's not only to me it's to all members, clearly he has something to hide and has no doubt sold his sole to the devil yet again

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
It's not only to me it's to all members, clearly he has something to hide and has no doubt sold his sole to the devil yet again

Why is going to watch another team selling your sole ?(thought it was soul actually)
is it cast in stone that you have to watch just 1 team and 1 team only

Speak for yourself but I'm sure the majority of members are keen to know where Football Man was on Wednesday evening, a pound to a penny he wasn't at Goldsdown Road.

Football Man - Why don't you just say where you went to on Wednesday night, it's blatantly obvious you were either at Stamford Bridge or Upton Park.

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
What's happening at Hanwell the phrase 'tits up' comes to mind. Believe me i know better than most there can be good reasons for a turn in form, anyone know????

From a footballing point of view, their defending is shocking. That's the reason their results have slumped recently. However Boothy is a good manager and will get it right.

at the moment we have a large number of injuries and suspensions hanging over our heads. as you all know hanwell dont have a ressie team so with so many injuries we struggle to fill the holes. @ beconsfield= centre half and left back both injured within the first 20 mins of the game and both out for lengthy periods. brimsdown= 1 centre half sent off and the other strained his back, both in the first half and both out for lengthy periods. it never rains, it fecking pours!!