Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

urdayAre we on weather watch for saturday

The Slayer

Five-day forecast: Bury St Edmunds

Date Time Weather Temp Wind Visibility

Dir Speed Gust

Thu

Jan

1800 4°C WSW 17 mph 30 mph Very Good

2100 3°C WSW 18 mph 39 mph Very Good

Fri1

_

Feb

0000 2°C WSW 20 mph 42 mph Very Good

0300 2°C WSW 20 mph 43 mph Very Good

0600 2°C W 18 mph 36 mph Very Good

0900 2°C W 21 mph 33 mph Very Good

1200 4°C W 26 mph 41 mph Very Good

1500 2°C WNW 23 mph 41 mph Very Good

1800 2°C WNW 20 mph 34 mph Very Good

Night -3°C WNW 16 mph Very Good

Sat

Feb

Day 2°C W 14 mph Very Good

Night -1°C SSW 12 mph Very Go

Risk of disruption map

UK regions:

80% Central, Tayside & Fife

80% Orkney & Shetland

80% Grampian

80% Highlands & Eilean Siar

60% East of England

60% North West England

60% Northern Ireland

60% Yorkshire & Humber

60% East Midlands

60% SW Scotland, Lothian & Borders

60% Wales

60% Strathclyde

60% South West England

60% West Midlands

60% North East England

40% London & South East England

Blizzards, Drifting Snow & Heavy Snow

0001 Fri 1 0600 Sat 2

The Met Office continues to forecast colder weather to spread southwards across the UK during Friday and at first on Saturday giving heavy snow in places. Areas most at risk include Scotland and parts of Northern Ireland from early on Friday, extending to northern and central England and much of Wales on Friday afternoon, and perhaps into southern areas on Friday evening. Northern areas could see accumulations of 10cm of snow, with up to 20cm on higher ground, and blizzard conditions and snow drifts could occur in strong winds. Southern areas could see accumulations of 2 to 5cm of snow by Saturday morning. Disruption to transport and power networks is likely and the public are advised to take extra care. This warning will be updated by 1200 Friday 1st February unless superseded by Flash warnings.

Issued at: 1058 Thu 31 Jan

......Southern areas could see accumulations of 2 to 5cm of snow by Saturday morning. Disruption to transport and power networks is likely and the public are advised to take extra care. This warning will be updated by 1200 Friday 1st February unless superseded by Flash warnings.

Blimey Michael Fish & 1987 have a lot to answer for, talk about covering your ar$e!

God knows how places like Canada & Russia cope!

Right Ive got my 3 months of food supplies in so im off to the bunker with the family, see you in May when it should be safe to come out.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
......Southern areas could see accumulations of 2 to 5cm of snow by Saturday morning. Disruption to transport and power networks is likely and the public are advised to take extra care. This warning will be updated by 1200 Friday 1st February unless superseded by Flash warnings.

Blimey Michael Fish & 1987 have a lot to answer for, talk about covering your ar$e!

God knows how places like Canada & Russia cope!

Right Ive got my 3 months of food supplies in so im off to the bunker with the family, see you in May when it should be safe to come out.

Is that the big bunker on the 5th at Hobbs Cross?

Trust me "The Hats" golf is a lot more entertaining than the football we have seen this season, he's looking for a caddy as well, shall I put your name forward?

Go on you know you want too, the day starts with a hearty breakfast in the cafe......now your tempted arnt you!! biggrin1

Originally Posted By: The Slayer
oh god.

i am talking about going to bury on sat, and bloody golf keeps coming up.
it nearly in every thread.

god, i HATE golf.

The latest is that there could be light snow fall almost anywhere in the South East in the early hours of tomorrow morning, we'd be very unlucky not to play tomorrow.

The Hat has his own buggy, you can drive that...No?

Cant believe your turning down the cafe & a drive of the buggy, all that fresh air, exercise, belly laughs at The Hat in the bunker, the entertainment is endless, then there's the footie afterwards.......like i said the entertainment is endless! evil