Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Changes Next Season?

Duncs, just digging at him. it just made us laugh how he accused of us being big time when we had 1 sub, no budget and another sub turn up 15 minutes into the first half, where he had a budget and what looked like 7 subs!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Teflon
Think Croydon want to come over from the Kent league too.

Having spoken to our Secretary, I can confirm that Croydon have not applied or requested to join the CCL for next season. No idea where the rumours started, but we're happy to stay in the Kent League for the moment, unless the FA decide otherwise.

Originally Posted By: PurpleTram
Originally Posted By: Teflon
Think Croydon want to come over from the Kent league too.

Having spoken to our Secretary, I can confirm that Croydon have not applied or requested to join the CCL for next season. No idea where the rumours started, but we're happy to stay in the Kent League for the moment, unless the FA decide otherwise.

Purple Tram, you owe me big time! bigcry

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Purple Tram, you owe me big time! bigcry

Bitch, I can only apologise. I will accept whatever punishment you feel neccessary to rectify the situation eek

Wells took their chances ... in fact they took all their chances! I don't remember our goalie saving anything! Just don't believe any hype the TW manager comes up with in the local paper this week. The opposition was honestly not very good bigcry

I'm glad to see you were afforded some concessions. Here is a quote from the match report, i haven't bored you with it all

"Magnificent Seven for Wells

Wells avenged a 6- 0 Reverse by the Trams back in October, by thrashing them 7 (seven) - 0 at Culverden today.

Croydon are currently undergoing some major squad rebuilding of their own, and this result shows that this current Wells side are certainly taking steps in the right direction in their own rebuilding programme.

Last week Croydon also lost 7 - 0 at Home to Herne Bay, but played most of that game with 10 men. It also took Herne Bay no less than 75 mins to score their second which was a penalty".

Your punishment is taking me further consideration. Be very scared! chloe

Isn't that enough punishment reminding me of both results again? I had just managed to put them out of my mind overnight, but now my mind is filled again with nightmares of static defenders and goalies!

At least we can't concede 7 next Saturday .... we haven't got a game! grin