Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Changes Next Season?

Originally Posted By: Terrence Collina
Reading Town have been happy to go into the Hellenic for the last three seasons. Badshot Lea thought they would go into CoCo upon gaining promotion but I believe Hellenic wouldn't let them leave unless Reading Town joined, but CoCo didn't want Reading Town to go or accept Badshot - one of the two

I am on the understanding that Hartley are having their seats put in in the next few weeks.

I thought Badshot Lea were Farnborough Reserves. If so would the CoCo want a reserve side in their league. Rules commitee?

know alot of the badshot lea players and they would prefer the coco. heard a rumour last season that they moved to farnborough's ground for 1 season in hellenic because you can't ground share to get promoted or something like that? so next year they would be eligable to swap over leagues because the ground for promotions row would be dead in the water already being at step 5. did hear molesey wanted to join the coco? can anybody shed light?

I heard it was a certain club who have a stand on order to make ground-grading.

Apparently they have until March 1st to complete.

No names..... No Pack.....

Originally Posted By: Big J R
I heard it was a certain club who have a stand on order to make ground-grading.

Apparently they have until March 1st to complete.

No names..... No Pack.....

correct

I can see Staines and Hanworth pulling away and then a battle for third between Westfield, Worcester Park, Hartley, Frimley, knaphill and Neasden. It should be a heck of a finish for that 3rd place. Tonights Hartley vs Staines match could be more important to Hartley than Staines as if they lose the chasing pack get closer.

i thought the round share the previous season bit had been scrapped (F.A. standard rules blah blah). But both Hanworth and Staines have excellent social attendence so I would be surprised if they did try a groundshare promotion as both i think have plans to improve their own grounds. Nuts?

wont be travelling with the team tonight sl as i have to take care of the wife and kids but will try and get along for kick off,

as for promotion hanworth have the planning for lights and stand but no work has been started so it would be a very good effort to be done before the deadline,

hartley have the facilities so could go up but i dont think they will be in the promotion places

we will not have the work done until next year so cant go up even though we do have a groundshare it cant be used to gain promotion.

should be a cracking run in we have a difficult month this month but the next we should take maximum points