Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THIS IS GETTING BORING

OldTowner

Over the last few weeks, if not most of the season, there have been the same views expressed here and on the terrace at matches.

The comments are generally, where is the spirit within the Management Team and the Team on the pitch?

Poor performances happen, that is just the way football goes, but, week in, week out and no sign of improvement or no sign of "what to do" is, in my book, unacceptable.

I have a choice, just like others. I can call it a day or ( as someone suggested yesterday ) go and watch another team.

WELL, I DONT WANT TO WATCH ANOTHER BLOODY TEAM.

I want to watch MY team play for MY CLUB and I want that team to show some bloody commitment.

The last few weeks ( since Edgware ) have been unacceptable.

Jim has given all he can to this Club. Time for him to accept that fact and move on.

The Board representing OUR Club just show total weakness with their attitude of "Jim will sort it out". When for christ sake ?

The League table does not lie and we will finish about 10th.

For some Clubs that is acceptable, For this Club it is not.

Support has dropped off in numbers and therefore the level of money coming into the Club is less each week. The situation will not improve unless some issues are dealt with and Jim as Manager is the first issue for many fans.

This is not a "rant", but more a plea for some action by those in a position to do something, NOW. I cannot do anything about this, other than voice my view or stop going to games which I don't think will actually help !!

The thought of playing Redbridge next weekend is not a pleasant one following their demolition of Edgware yesterday.