Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 8th March

Horace - Of course, I'm over the moon, however I believe it will only be until 9.30pm on Wednesday.

I would just like to take this opportunity of wishing 'our' Under 17's luck tomorrow afternoon in 'our' prestigious London FA Youth Cup final against Millwall Albion at the Mile End Stadium, a lot of their success is down to Rak's involvement

I did speak to PTG today before and briefly after the game. He seemed to be on fine form. I knew the other lino quite well, but not the ref. Didn't really want to talk to him afterwards, but did and made him a cup of tea. It's been a long time since I've been so distraught for a team of players. I feel totally washed out.

No I'm not expecting a win for Haringey on Tuesday, I think 'we' will draw with Hoddesdon Town in a hard fought stalemate of Spasky and Fisher proportions allowing Kentish Town to go back to the top when they beat Royston the following night. Will you be coming to the game, were your ears burning today by the way.

Originally Posted By: Wader
I did speak to PTG today before and briefly after the game

Did he make any of his trademark howlers during the proceedings or were you fairly happy with his performance

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Leverstock Green 1-2 Beaconsfield SYCOB

The 9.20pm Saturday ritual:

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/mr20080308.htm

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Broxbourne Boro V&E 2-3 Aylesbury Vale
Langford 2-1 Welwyn Garden City
Brache Sparta 1-0 Buckingham Athletic

We've hit the jackpot on another's Forum and it's only 9.30pm but good hunting, the anoraks description of Brache Sparta's ground is, well interesting:

http://nlpl.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=75817;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=3089690

Touryboy - I thought Jonno would have been on by now to shout from the roof tops that I paid him his measily fiver or is there an event at his snooty golf Club tonight. I gather your draw today was a fair result overall and Royston would have felt agrieved to lose the game.

i dunno bout that...there fans are morons by the way...

Think we had the chances to win today but a draw it is so thats what we have to take.

Now we move on to tuesday:)

Cliff thought you said we have no points in the 3 games got 4 already...

Lucky i like u would have caused a fuss otherwise

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Wader
I did speak to PTG today before and briefly after the game

Did he make any of his trademark howlers during the proceedings or were you fairly happy with his performance

Come on Rhodes, you can do better than this.

Trademark howlers? I don't think so!

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Come on Rhodes, you can do better than this.
Trademark howlers? I don't think so!

Well it seemed to bring you out of the woodwork so you must have something to hide, it seems like you have had a couple of 'quiet' games by your standards in Haringey v Sport London e Benfica last Tuesday and Biggleswade Town v Chalfont today but I bet you will be back with a bang before too long possibly at Harefield United v Oxhey Jets next week