Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Local rag!

http://edgwaretown.blogspot.com/2008/03/gutter-press.html

Perhaps old father time should have read the disclaimer on my blog before shouting the odds.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog site do not necessarily represent those of Edgware Town Football Club

The match report was MY view NOT the view of Edgware Town, the fact that he was to lazy to do his own match reports and had to use mine for the club website and local press was his choice NOT mine!

What was posted on MY Blog were MY views NOT the views of Edgware Town FC!

He would not have a leg to stand on (he broke his leg after my first banning so what now ;D in a court of law )

Gavin - I can't believe it has come to this, it seems to me that the hierarchy at Edgware Town are very similar, if not identical, to that of Haringey Borough in that they don't want progress and are afraid of proactive people like your good self who breath the Club and would go to the ends of the earth for the cause. As for the Harrow Observer getting involved and making you out to be public enemy number one is bordering on criminal, is there any way you can have them for defamation of character purely on Edgware Town's say so.

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan
Perhaps old father time should have read the disclaimer on my blog before shouting the odds.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog site do not necessarily represent those of Edgware Town Football Club

What was posted on MY Blog were MY views NOT the views of Edgware Town FC!

He would not have a leg to stand on (he broke his leg after my first banning so what now ;D in a court of law )

One of the things I learned very early in my football administration career was that the disclaimer "the views expressed in..." would be ignored by a County FA or the Football Association when considering a case of disrepute, slander or defamation. Not sure how the Law of the Land lies with this one as I don't know of any test Court cases.

Bitch - I really think that Gavin has got the rough end of the stick here purely for being passionate about the Club he clearly loves

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - I really think that Gavin has got the rough end of the stick here purely for being passionate about the Club he clearly loves

I'll refer you to the Message for Rhodes From Gavin thread to show where is real passion lies wink

Bitch - I think we should all offer Gavin our support here, the Harrow Observer have clearly only taken one side of the story, ie the Club's, and not even bothered to contact Gavin to get his version of events. Personally I think Gavin should just forget about Edgware Town and find a new Club to channel his proactive efforts however I know it's difficult when you have an affinity for a Club as is still the case with me at Haringey Borough, unfortunately it's all down to people like 'Sugar' who have sinister interests and Mr Gregory and co at Edgware although I don't know their true motives for dispensing with Gavin's services.

unfortunately it's all down to people like 'Sugar' who have sinister interests and Mr Gregory and co at Edgware although I don't know their true motives for dispensing with Gavin's services.

So maybe you shouldn't be saying things against them without knowing all the details?

HTFCew - Trust you to pick up on that, you're far too Politically correct and doubt you have upset anyone in your life. Why else would they get rid of Gavin then if they didn't have ulterior or sinister motives

Football Man - You haven't answered my question as to whether you would have liked Gavin at your beck and call when you were at Parkfield in headless chicken mode trying to keep a dozen plates spinning in the air at the same time.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
So maybe you shouldn't be saying things against them without knowing all the details?

HTFCew - how many sides of the story do you think clip Rods obtained before making his judgement?

The usual single side - combined with his own imagination.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
I've missed you UU smile

ha ha...I'm never far away kroonsey...biglaugh

you coming down to us for the ESL/Urchins fandango....wader will bring you up to date...you are more than welcome...sunday the 4th or 11th by the looks of it...11th more likely if we get to the play off finals...

we are even gonna let chuckie into the stadium I hear... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
because he's totally stark raving bonkers perhaps.... crazy

Uncle Urchin - I beg to differ, I think Gavin is misunderstood and, if anything, is only guilty of taking his passion for Edgware Town to extremes, you can't knock him for that

because he's totally stark raving bonkers perhaps.... crazy

Uncle Urchin - I beg to differ, I think Gavin is misunderstood and, if anything, is only guilty of taking his passion for Edgware Town to extremes, you can't knock him for that

you may beg to differ all you wish but 4 years of the lunatic terrorising the isthmian fans forum and recent medical records suggest that I am right...

he is totally stone cold...stark raving mad....(no offence meant of course) grin

you coming down to us for the ESL/Urchins fandango....wader will bring you up to date...you are more than welcome...sunday the 4th or 11th by the looks of it...11th more likely if we get to the play off finals...

Gosh, you make me feel so humble.It would be the zenith of

of my short career,as if i had conquered Everest, to be able to walk through the turnstiles and rub shoulders with such esteemed

company.Sadly i will have to decline your kind offer as i have

a far more interesting day planned roaming around Pitsea Tip.

I find you can meet a better class of vermin there. asien

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: Krooner
I've missed you UU smile

ha ha...I'm never far away kroonsey...biglaugh

Gosh, you make me feel so humble.It would be the zenith of
of my short career,as if i had conquered Everest, to be able to walk through the turnstiles and rub shoulders with such esteemed
company.Sadly i will have to decline your kind offer as i have
a far more interesting day planned roaming around Pitsea Tip.
I find you can meet a better class of vermin there.

what offer was that then chuckie...I just heard that you were collecting paper refuse for the romford salvation appeal....

no problems...we'll send it to harold hill... grin

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/9394/chuckie.jpg