Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Arsenal Ticket

How many team photos are you in UC? I see you're in the St Mags one!

I'm sure Keeper No One will have the ticket off you. What did you think of the Champions League draw.

You're an Arsenal fan aren't you and I get the impression you're as tight as a ducks backside so would welcome a ticket without paying over the odds

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You're an Arsenal fan aren't you and I get the impression you're as tight as a ducks backside so would welcome a ticket without paying over the odds

Listen you pock marked pr1ck........I AM A BOND MEMBER AT
ARSENAL , AS ARE MY MUM & DAD.
So you being the all knowing twit you are must know
the priviliges that comes with it.

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

Your name is Sh1te, Brentford Sh1te bootyshake

Greg Dyke - I think you're seeing Keeper No One's true colours, he didn't even introduce himself on Wednesday night even though we probably rubbed shoulders at the tea bar

Greg Dyke - Actually you couldn't be more wrong, it is arguably the biggest and best tea bar in the SSML as it has to cater for thousands of people for Athletics meetings, did you see this comment from an anorak who was fortunate enough to be at the game on Wednesday:

As for the game, KT took the lead in the 22nd minute with a 15-yard strike and held on despite much Royston pressure in the second half. An entertaining game despite the pitch, which was poor - hard and uneven, not condusive to good football. Excellent tea bar - only 50p for a big mug of tea or coffee!