Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

programmes (part 3)

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Sometimes s h i t floats as well...

What do you mean by that exactly, I'm not with you

• 1 year later...

I happened to come across this link to a programme review site and noticed that Southill Alexander is one of the programmes featured receiving a generous four stars out of a possible five, I have to say I'm surprised unless it is being judged purely on the cover which, granted, is fairly impressive:

http://www.footballgroundsinfocus.com/PRSEPT09.htm

I happened to come across this link to a programme review site

No you didnt.............its just the fact your family has fecked off and you have nothing better to do with your life

I happened to come across this link to a programme review site and noticed that Southill Alexander is one of the programmes featured receiving a generous four stars out of a possible five, I have to say I'm surprised unless it is being judged purely on the cover which, granted, is fairly impressive:

http://www.footballgroundsinfocus.com/PRSEPT09.htm

You've managed to re-open a thread that is well over a year old purely so you can talk about Southill Alexander again?! You are obsessed by them. Unfortunately you don't seem to get the message that the rest of us aren't. For the love of God...

...GIVE IT A REST!

Sjj2112 - Actually the link will be of interest to a number of SSML Club's who have their programmes featured

Sjj2112 - Actually the link will be of interest to a number of SSML Club's who have their programmes featured

Then why didn't you mention those clubs? You only dragged it up so you could mention your favourite club - SA.

I've said it before, Rhodes has a genuine reason for the re-launch of this subject, he's hoping someone will ask if he has any programmes left over from the first game of the season when with 60 printed he managed to sell 2, although that is open to debate also.

Having lost the money from the FA Vase game where it was everyone's fault but his that errors were made, and with the next installment to Hanwell Town now due I think you will find desperate measures are in place, but guess he will deny this too.