Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas v Frimley Green

we should go on and win it still will be nice to , but cant go up so will have to do it all again next season , and get revenge on you feckers

defended well sl what was the formation 2 banks of 5 worked though , and harrison tall enough , peter crouch lookalike

said it before and say it again nut Peters is playing well below his level,he was in the England non league squad last year,you can't teach someone to score goals its a gift if his head was right he could be a rich man by now playing in the football league (easilly)SL is a lucky man to have such a talent available to him.

Originally Posted By: duncs
said it before and say it again nut Peters is playing well below his level,he was in the England non league squad last year,you can't teach someone to score goals its a gift if his head was right he could be a rich man by now playing in the football league (easilly)SL is a lucky man to have such a talent available to him.

I thought that was Mark Peters the Cambridge United defender confused

I thought Peters looked talented in his short spell with AFCW, although I don't think he scored. He went on to Frimley Green that season and scored loads for them. In fact, just to prove what a small world it is, I remember discussing his goalscoring feats with the aforementioned Matt Watson whilst watching the West Ham/Liverpool cup final that season in a Sutton watering hole!