Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC West Ham United FC???

Just seen on the internet that there will be a new name on the non league scene next season, thats right AFC West Ham United FC. they are formed by disgruntled west ham fans and wouldnt it be great if they could join the ESL!!! it looks like they will be groundsharing at Clapton,come on league chairman lets get them in the ESL!!!

yes i'm back due to public demand,i'm on six months probation and i've had to promise not to spread rumours,create scandal or libel anyone which may leave my input somewhat limited.what with the libel ruling obviously i won't be mentioning the story of castle point MP Bob Spink buying people drinks in the concord bar and putting it on his wifes expenses account.yes Spink employs his wife and his former lover as secretaries but thats not corruption it just happens that they are the best people for the job.

hey great eckscape has bob spink still got a advertising hoarding at park lane advertising the castle point tories,good for him i say and if a hardworking politican wants to buy his mates a drink and the taxpayer has to pick up the bill who could possibly object to that?

Originally Posted By: Beeswax

Saturday?

Just waiting to hear if Joe is involved. I wouldn't mind going though, Barkingside is one of only two ESL grounds I haven't been to, Sawbo is the other!

No,but the more the merrier.There are some intermediate clubs who have great facilities and we welcome any of them.

Originally Posted By: richard193
well on a serious note coach apparentely takeley are joining the ESL next season,you heard that one?

It's true according to today's Romford Recorder that Takeley have been accepted but Mountnessing apparently have been told that their Bank of England ground isn't good enough for next season but John Field their manager is quoted as saying that he believes that they can get it up to scratch by the May 31 deadline.

Who knows. We may even have a 20 team ESL next season the way things are going with all the newies and downies in the wings. Wouldn't that be great! yay

No it's not, but at least with APSA and Beaumont it doesn't take that long to get back to a local watering hole, whereas Takeley FC is on the way to Hatfield Broad Oak near Stansted.

I meant the Hatfield Broad Oak turn off on the Dunmow Road (B1256) http://www.takeleyfc.com/our%20ground.html

The problem with the Bank of England's ground is the same as White Ensign's (Eastwoodbury Lane), there is no fencing around the ground to restrict viewing.... You know what I mean!!! grin

Originally Posted By: Roons
Takeley is in Takeley! There are at least 2 pubs on the main high street.

I can't believe that Mountnessing's ground isn't good enough, the pitches at the Bank of England will make your [****!!****] tingle, they are quality.

Have been to mountnessing this season,fantastic set up but the main pitch to be honest wasnt that good,the clubhouse is quality,the away changing room that day was very small,nowhere near big enough for 16 players and management,physio etc,etc.