Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations to Martyn Cannon, Paul Howard and Dimitrios Rousis on their elevation from Level 5 to Level 4 status this season, Paul Howard is another Ben Furneaux in the making and could well go all the way

Congratulations to Martyn Cannon, Paul Howard and Dimitrios Rousis on their elevation from Level 5 to Level 4 status this season, Paul Howard is another Ben Furneaux in the making and could well go all the way

Martyn should do ok at Level 4.

Dimitrious is back in Greece at the moment doing his National Service so you won't see him this season.

Paul will probably go further then his current Level 4. Very good Referee.

Keeps - I wish you would make a sensible post for a refreshing change.

I've known Paul Howard from the tender age of sixteen when he played in goal for Haringey Borough Under 17's and although he was no Lev Yashin or Gordon Banks there is no doubt he will go far in the game as an Official. I'm somewhat surprised as to why Dimitrios Rousis should agree to do National Service in a Country he is not even resident in and, as a result, miss a full season of Officiating, even if it's obligatory in his native Greece I'm sure there was some way of getting out of it.

I'm somewhat surprised as to why Dimitrios Rousis should agree to do National Service in a Country he is not even resident in and, as a result, miss a full season of Officiating, even if it's obligatory in his native Greece I'm sure there was some way of getting out of it.

Perhaps he didn't want to get out of it?

Horace - Well i would be surprised if that is the case, i get the impression Mr Rousis is at his happiest when he is Officiating so why on earth would he take a year out to do National Service in a Country in crisis that he doesn't even live in.