Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday HTFCew

It tells me that HTFCew is nowhere near as popular as she was this time last year

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
It tells me that HTFCew is nowhere near as popular as she was this time last year

With whom?

Originally Posted By: Horace

With whom?

Horace - You tell me, how would you explain only five or six members bothering to wish her happy birthday.

I do not understand Rhodes. Your orignal post on here suggested you were measuring this by number of replies. In which case HTFCew has seen her popularity dramatically increase smile

Yes but only because you spammed the thread, everyone, other than Horace, will tell you that HTFCew rarely posts these days and when she does it's like she has got out of bed the wrong side or it's that time of the month

Yes but only because you spammed the thread, everyone, other than Horace, will tell you that HTFCew rarely posts these days and when she does it's like she has got out of bed the wrong side or it's that time of the month

HTFCew is away "oop north" at present, and will not be seeing this tripe until she gets back.
She posts frequently - every day when there are SSMFL results to post, and I know that she reads all posts. She exercises her right to ignore you most of the time, but, being only human, occasionally responds to you negatively.

I just shoot from the hip that's all, it's by far the best way rather than beat about the bush or tread on eggshells

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Envisioned a handbag over Rhodesy's head with that one grin

That's exactly my point, a year ago HTFCew would have laughed such comments off, she has really changed for some reason