Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays game!!!

ooh!!bodyform

we were absolutely shocking second half almost like we gave up at half time their equalizer was one of the best goals i have seen this season an absolute belter but there is NO excuse for going 2 up and dropping the points how many times this season has that happened and Trott just looked like he wasnt bothered, im sure he was but his body language didnt say so. In all fairness i thought we could have been 3-1 down before half time but thought we could and SHOULD have cruised when we scored the second goal, it looks like ramshite will finish higher than us because i think we may possibly struggle to get 3 points on monday if todays second half performance was anything to go by!!! Utterly dissapointed and i will admit i was ONE of the boo boys what a shabby second half! and fairly dissapointing first too!!

Surely john thats a knee jerk reaction to the result, in that i mean after the restart I really thought that we were on top and dare I say cruising. All respect to W/stone they fought til the end and probably deserved at least a point from the match. with regard to trotty he played well today and we missed him when he subbed himself, but having said that I kind of agree with his lack of subs being used, thought Charlie could have been replaced by Ryan Martin cos we were being flanked too often.

Not disrepecting ur view fella but maybe it was just not meant to be this season. lightheartedly I say bring on Dover.

Originally Posted By: dannyriding
Surely john thats a knee jerk reaction to the result, in that i mean after the restart I really thought that we were on top and dare I say cruising. All respect to W/stone they fought til the end and probably deserved at least a point from the match. with regard to trotty he played well today and we missed him when he subbed himself, but having said that I kind of agree with his lack of subs being used, thought Charlie could have been replaced by Ryan Martin cos we were being flanked too often.

Not disrepecting ur view fella but maybe it was just not meant to be this season. lightheartedly I say bring on Dover.

get back to your poker!!!!!

Danny I know you are being positive but to throw away a 2-0 lead in a must win game, against a team who are not really fighting for anything, is a bloody tragedy. In your words 'we were cruising'. The really sad thing is that we could be seeing Ramsgate promoted this season over us, which is looking a distinct possibility.

I agree that throwing away a 2.0 lead seems remin reminis reminisent ( oh bolox) maidstone like, but I have to agree with michealmicheal on his comment of the AFCW game - we didnt look as fit and seemed to run out of steam, but to be fair I couldnt run for 2 minutes at that pace and with the howling wind and play a decent game of football.

Today was the reason why don't deserve to have a shout of getting the play-offs. Most games this season we don't play till the end and we get too complacent. Today we ruined all hope of making the play-offs. To be 2-0 up at home against a side struggling this season and to draw 3-3 is terrible. The players don't look bothered at all. My prediction for monday is a comfortable win for Ramsgate, as even though they don't play good football they will want more then us and they need it more then us.

Very dissapointed with today and probably should have waited till tomorrow to post, but i am just really angry and wanted to get some stuff of my chest.

Originally Posted By: Alexmfc
Today was the reason why don't deserve to have a shout of getting the play-offs. Most games this season we don't play till the end and we get too complacent. Today we ruined all hope of making the play-offs. To be 2-0 up at home against a side struggling this season and to draw 3-3 is terrible. The players don't look bothered at all. My prediction for monday is a comfortable win for Ramsgate, as even though they don't play good football they will want more then us and they need it more then us.

Very dissapointed with today and probably should have waited till tomorrow to post, but i am just really angry and wanted to get some stuff of my chest.

footie does hurt sometimes alex and we all feel it but look at the table......you turn ramsgate over on monday and you are right back into the mix...

Well from these two fixture's I was hoping for four points, and I guess a win at Ramsgate would put us back on track, the only bad thing is that we need to win all six of our remaining games to make the play-offs and the most we've managed on the bounce is three, and on today's performence I don't see six wins coming. Up the gate!

Far too many below par performances today. Our full backs can't tackle and get constantly caught out of position,our midfield allowed them way too much space and seem to lack fitness.Howarth may still be struggling with injury but had by far his most ineffective game of the season, so why wasn't he subbed? Side was awful too but still being played out of position. Goodfellow - why? SCS made 3 cracking saves in 1st half to keep us in it but must be wondering what on earth is in front of him -absolutely no protection for their first 2 goals - last one best strike I have seen at Hartsdown for years. Ironically we seemed to fall apart once Trott had taken himself off but a mystery why no further subs made. Could have been worse - they missed an absolute sitter at the death. Good thing we have TOTS next as great opportunity to bounce back after such an abject second half display today, surely they will all be up for it more than they were today or in our last match at Hornchurch.