Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Do players get intimidated by the RTFC Barmy Army

Originally Posted By: RTFC Barmy Army drummer
Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
jump in with the players, im sure they love your support.

Yer they love the support me and the others give! Hopefuly I might be able to travle with the team next season as they might be getting a bigger minibus.

Plum with the drum, is the bigger mini bus for you and your carer. I bet milliard wants to shove that drum up your ar*e

Originally Posted By: SurreyLegend
Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
jump in with the players, im sure they love your support.

Yer they love the support me and the others give! Hopefuly I might be able to travle with the team next season as they might be getting a bigger minibus.

Plum with the drum, is the bigger mini bus for you and your carer. I bet milliard wants to shove that drum up your ar*e

I see why you are called 'legend' top post,I can't stop laughing

Originally Posted By: return of the mac
no mate sorry. does help though because you think i want that idiot to go home well hacked off, so try harder, or is it reverse psyhcology RTFC and you don't support Reading and want them to lose? biggrin1

I don't support Reading because the support is poor (to many boo boys not enough chanting for my liking), also to much to pay to see championship players, they woudn't let me bring my drum to reading reserve game or proper Reading FC game in the premiship ( I am the best drummer in Reading) Food is to expensive, can't stand and have to sit, I prefer chanting and singing standing up not siting thats only for posh people who sit in the west stand. To many hooligans who cause friction between away fans my support is light hearted support.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Do you live near the home ground B A D?
im wondering how you get the drum everywhere

I live fairly near the ground about a 20-25 min walk and a 10 to 15 mins car journey. My dad takes me to Scours Lane or someone eles. Have walked there once before with mu drum on my back strapped on.

Originally Posted By: SurreyLegend

sideways ? duck

Drums are a substitute for the real thing, a good ol' sing song, chas n dave style yay

mind you travelling to the game with a strap on, takes some guts bigshock

Originally Posted By: Greg Dyke

sideways ? duck

Drums are a substitute for the real thing, a good ol' sing song, chas n dave style yay

mind you travelling to the game with a strap on, takes some guts bigshock

Yes the drum is sideways on my back with strap.

Have you got any pictures ?

not for me, you understand, it's for a friend bolt