Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoddesdon V St Peter's

Popped over there on my way home from work tonight. The pitch is currently bone dry. In fact, it's rock hard and has no give in it whatsoever. My advice to New Bradwell would be not to bother with studs tomorrow night, Astro's will suffice.

There are three within about 5 mins walking distance, The White Swan, The Salibury or The Golden Lion ... what are their drinking tastes?

Looks like us ressies have got a road run lined up tomorrow night so will only get to see second half.... hmmm, might be 'working late' over in Wodson Park direction wink

Bar will be open from about 19:00 onwards. Fosters Super Chilled, John Smiths or Guinness is your draught, plenty of bottles too. Babysham available on request. See me behind the bar and mention the Magic Phrase ("RHODES IS A TIT") and you might find a small discount on your first purchase.

Originally Posted By: Jack Sparrow
Surely you mean moulds and not astros Jonno.

No, I mean astros. No stud of any kind required Jack, it's that hard.

Drainage is the best in the league mate. And what with the sun we have had today, there is absolutley no need for NBSP to bring their studs tomorrow night.