Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoddesdon V St Peter's

Just to let you know 'the great one' and Hector Varela are currently en route to Lowfield and should be there for kick off, I hope if Jonno or NeutralFan read this before they leave home they will ensure Roger is informed and the red carpet is rolled out. Obviously they won't mind paying the

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Just to let you know 'the great one' and Hector Varela are currently en route to Lowfield and should be there for kick off, I hope if Jonno or NeutralFan read this before they leave home they will ensure Roger is informed and the red carpet is rolled out. Obviously they won't mind paying the

I'm not going to be there until half time but i'll try and get word through...

Thanks, can you text Jonno, I think if Roger gets wind 'the great one' and Hector are coming he will ensure they are welcomed with open arms with his old school values, it must be great to have a Chairman like that at the Club and I can't understand why he is so unpopular around the SSML bazaars.

Bulletin, 1-0 to Hoddesdon at half time

Bulletin - New Bradwell have just equalised with a minute left on the clock, 1-1, they scored as I was on the phone to Hector so you can't get it more up to date than that.

Yes final score 1-1, Hoddesdon must be gutted at giving a late goal away having led for most of the proceedings.

Yes, lets hope we don't slip up tomorrow against Cranfield

Apparently we're now playing Ampthill Town at home on Monday 14 April so that's three games in the space of five days and four games in eight days

Ouch. That's what you call a fixture pile up! Still, anything can happen!!

I think on balance of play that a draw was a fair result. I think second half Bradwell probably played slightly better football but Hoddesdon certainly had the much better chances. 2 or 3 that really should've been put away and we payed the price for not doing it. Sloppy defensive header lead to the Bradwell equaliser which was a really good stike from their lively number who caused problems throughout.

Now have faces to names for Newby67 and ICUJimmy, nice to meet you guys.

Hoddesdon wont feel that aggrieved as New Bradwell went behind in the first few minutes and then bossed the game throughout only allowing the hosts chances when they were pushing for an equaliser which deservedly came after another good passing move. Hoddesdon are an strong,effective team and they may well go on to win the league but we were proud of the style of football our boys played last night. Nuetralfan you were watching am I wrong?

OK, I'll remove the 'slightly' comment laugh You did play the better football!

Great to meet Jonno and Neutral Fan last night. Cracking game of football between two good sides. I think a draw was a fair result and, being the away side, we are happy to go home with a point.

Can I also just say that the game was played in great spirit, despite what was at stake. Thanks to Louisa for helping with our lad Jason, five stitches later in hospital. Your Captain, is it Damian? Was excellent throughout and is a great ambassador for Hoddesdon. He was a true gentleman. Both match reports are available to read. Will post them on here if people want?