Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's Updates - Tuesday 1st April 2008

happy days,can't say i was impressed with staines so far this season but they keep winning,the other results are going our way,ashford still can make it but must surely win all their games and i can't see that!

hendon & horsham losing are massive for us but we must beat east thurrock saturday!

Staines seem a solid side, but that's 4 wins in a row for them tonight also, I believe we are battling with the 6 sides directly below us now for one of the two play-off spots and an away tie against either Staines or Wimbledon, who will battle for second.

The last game of the season will be massive for both teams.

so our cup goes to sarfend....ponytails sling themselves off the clffs tonight but doubles are the stuff of REAL champions...

let alone trebles.... grin

hendon and horsham fck it all up and staines get lucky at the rocksville.....interesting comparison for us on saturday as I think we shall play staines in the play offs......

ManU do the business in europe and mugabwe flees zimbabwe and takes over at braintree...not much change there then....

oh yes...we went 4th..... grin