Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Smoking at Wemberlee

AFAIK - there is no chance of 'nipping outside' at half time - imagine the chaos if 30-40,000 smokers all wanted a quick smoke during the FA Cup final - the seats would all be empty for the start of the second half.... Wait a minute, the seats ARE empty for the start of the second half!!!

I'm not a smoker and never have been, but surely if you smoke you can show some consideration for a couple of hours, there will be hundreds of kids in the crowd at Wembley that dont want smoke blowing in there faces every 5 minutes while someone has a 'crafty un', if your'e not allowed to smoke, then dont smoke. I havn't got a problem with smokers, but dont risk getting chucked out of the biggest game in 'Fleets' history.

Originally Posted By: 1 F in Fleet
Probably a Q for HJA or Jeff ...
We will have a smoker in our group at Wembley , and we all know there is no smoking at all in the ground , BUT ... would he be able to nip outside at half time , and gain re-entry with his ticket stub ?
Cheers all

I will ask on Sunday, but I very much doubt it.

Originally Posted By: Hirsty
Just get p*ssed...then you won't know whether you have had a cigarette or not !!

If only everybody on this forum were as sensible & practically minded as this gentleman, his support of strange teams from erstwhile centres of steel production notwithstanding. (God, I'm impressed with my ability to say that without lisping after a 7 pint long journey home from work.) drinkies

BT