Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

We're on our way,we're on our way

Villa Park 2008 league play offs (my dream last night)

Afc Wimbledon v Afc Hornchurch

After me,tree & westy arrive at villa park,we leave the pub to take up our place in the lower tier of the away stand at villa.

After 15 minutes of the game it is blatently obvious that we are getting outsung by the wombles,despite the best efforts of the only 3 hornchurch fans attending the game,apart from the few riverside & dignitaries that are scattered round the ground in various other stands.The game is going well with hornchurch doing most of the attacking and dale not having too much to do.

The half time whistle goes and we are confronted by a medium to large womble fan who asks "do you know ron harris from harold hill" we say yes and he walks away.We go to get a burger and are confronted by a sea of red and white as it turns out that all 4'000 urchins fans had been sitting in the upper tier of the stand we were in but as i wasn't there,they were not singing.

The second half kicks off with a noise which would not of looked out of place in the san siro and me,tree & westy in the upper tier as the urchins fans taunted and outsung the 25'000 wombles fans who had the majority of the other 3 sides of the ground.

Hornchurch keep pressing and on 65 minutes janney attacks their right back,flies past him and stands a ball up for harry elmes who nods in the winner,the crowd are delirious with richard goddard running to the wombles and putting his finger to his lips to silence the crowd.

Cries of "we're on our way,We're on our way,to the conference south we're on our way,we're on our way,ole"

The final whistle goes and hornchurch are on their way to wembley to play the winners of the other semi in the final,then i woke up

I never used to have dreams when i smoked ganja,but since giving up i have these sorts of dreams all the time.Happy days!!!