Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reading Town 1-3 Guildford City

Reading Town were defeated at Scours Lane today getting beaten 3-1. First Half: Reading Town had most of the possession and created plenty of good chances to score. Guildford City were slow getting going and hardly had any shots on goal and weren't troubling Scott Hodgetts in goal. Reading Town produced some good chances but failed to find the back of the net. Reading Town did have the ball in the back of the net only to be adjudged offside. Guildford still weren't creating my chances and once again the ball was in the back of the net only to be called offside much to the dismay of the Reading Town Barmy. Reading Town eventually scored to make it 1-0 after the keeper spilled it and on one of the Reading Town players took the opportunity and scored.

Second Half: Reading Town did not start as brightly as they did in First half and found themselves on the defensive. Cities were now pushing forward and were now testing Scott Hodgetts. Reading Town had only a few good chances in the second half but couldn't get that all important goal. City capitalized on Reading Town's misses and scored in the bottom left hand corner to make it 1-1. Guilford were now on high after scoring a goal and Town found themselves under pressure. City then scored another much to the delight of the Sweeney group. City continued to put Reading Town under pressure and eventually scored to make it 3-1 to the visitors.

Originally Posted By: RTFC Barmy Army drummer

Maybe outplayed but never outsung

Well I wouldn't go that far... I'm pretty sure that you were not singing and making noise whatever the score.

And seriously, throw that drum in the river.

and re: your signature,

hate is such a negative word. I think a better phrase would be:

"I have different views to supporters of Guildford City due to my allegiance to Reading Town. However, I am willing to respect all opposition fans, even though they will always have opposite views to myself. Despite this, I will happily partake in some gentle banter as is expected when the mighty Sweeney visit my team's home ground."

Originally Posted By: Guildford Sweeney
and re: your signature,

hate is such a negative word. I think a better phrase would be:

"I have different views to supporters of Guildford City due to my allegiance to Reading Town. However, I am willing to respect all opposition fans, even though they will always have opposite views to myself. Despite this, I will happily partake in some gentle banter as is expected when the mighty Sweeney visit my team's home ground."

so its ok if call me gay, chants like, he queer he take it up the rear John John Combes, He bangs his drum like his mum, John Combes takes it up the reer so if your going to be homophobic I will be hatred to the Sweeney grouo so hahahahah

Maybe outplayed but never outsung

Well I wouldn't go that far... I'm pretty sure that you were not singing and making noise whatever the score.

And seriously, throw that drum in the river.

I am not that ones counting to 10 ( well done your clever) Go back to Nursrey Go back to Nursey Go back to Nursrey & also you were singing wheels on your house go round and round what a bunch of 3 year olds. No I won't leave my drum at home it drowed you out out more like. One of your fans was on the mobile speaking to someone and I was drumming just to annoy him and get behind the team. You wait till next season we will have a bigger and better army then you and drown you out just like on Saturday so hahahahaha you. You were singing you get your kit from Matalan to us but you got dissed when we chanted back to you, you get on your kit from pound land. You also started chanting about how facebook is s*** well you have it aswell muppets. We all hate the Guildford We all hate the Guildford lalalala

I am not that ones counting to 10

We were, in fact, counting DOWN from ten. So you're wrong. Unlucky.

( well done your clever)

Well done my clever? What does that even mean?!

Go back to Nursrey Go back to Nursey Go back to Nursrey

What is a nursrey? Although our song about the nursery was quite an apt song, don't you think?

& also you were singing wheels on your house go round and round

What bemused us was your song about us living in caravans, given that Guildford is quite considerably less pikey than Reading. Especially as we encountered a row of half a dozen caravans as we drove through Reading.

what a bunch of 3 year olds.

We're all over 20.

No I won't leave my drum at home it drowed you out out more like.

Please do. Any attempts at creating atmosphere in your ground are destroyed by your constant banging. Even your keeper hates it!

One of your fans was on the mobile speaking to someone and I was drumming just to annoy him and get behind the team.

In fact, the phone call was to another member of the Sweeney who was at Wembley. The conversation went along the lines of "Hi Andy, listen to this idiot with a drum..."

You wait till next season we will have a bigger and better army then you and drown you out just like on Saturday so hahahahaha you.

So are you admitting that our supporters are better than yours? Thanks!
Also, we won't play you next year as you will be playing in a different league. Get it right.

You were singing you get your kit from Matalan to us but you got dissed when we chanted back to you, you get on your kit from pound land.

LOL111111 LMAO ROFL HARRIS well dissed braap

I am not that ones counting to 10

We were, in fact, counting DOWN from ten. So you're wrong. Unlucky.

( well done your clever)

Well done my clever? What does that even mean?!

Go back to Nursrey Go back to Nursey Go back to Nursrey

What is a nursrey? Although our song about the nursery was quite an apt song, don't you think?

& also you were singing wheels on your house go round and round

What bemused us was your song about us living in caravans, given that Guildford is quite considerably less pikey than Reading. Especially as we encountered a row of half a dozen caravans as we drove through Reading.

what a bunch of 3 year olds.

We're all over 20.

No I won't leave my drum at home it drowed you out out more like.

Please do. Any attempts at creating atmosphere in your ground are destroyed by your constant banging. Even your keeper hates it!

One of your fans was on the mobile speaking to someone and I was drumming just to annoy him and get behind the team.

In fact, the phone call was to another member of the Sweeney who was at Wembley. The conversation went along the lines of "Hi Andy, listen to this idiot with a drum..."

You wait till next season we will have a bigger and better army then you and drown you out just like on Saturday so hahahahaha you.

So are you admitting that our supporters are better than yours? Thanks!
Also, we won't play you next year as you will be playing in a different league. Get it right.

You were singing you get your kit from Matalan to us but you got dissed when we chanted back to you, you get on your kit from pound land.

LOL111111 LMAO ROFL HARRIS well dissed braap

K you were counting down from ten (clever boys)
Well done your clever is sarcastic you don't have to be clever to count down from 10 do you muppetts. Well you do sound like people who live in caravans 1) you have those falgs, 2) half the time I couldn't here what you were saying a 8 yearl old could chant better than you 3) the way you danced when you sang lets all have a disco. You didn't even get a wave from your own players haha and when we asked our keeper for a wave he gave it to us.

Well done your clever is sarcastic you don't have to be clever to count down from 10 do you muppetts. Well you do sound like people who live in caravans 1) you have those falgs, 2) half the time I couldn't here what you were saying a 8 yearl old could chant better than you 3) the way you danced when you sang lets all have a disco. You didn't even get a wave from your own players haha and when we asked our keeper for a wave he gave it to us.

Give me strength. This is getting petty.

You seem to have missed by major point, which is that your spelling and grammar are so poor that it makes it difficult to understand what you have typed.

For someone who is criticising our banter, do you not think that "you sound like people who come from caravans" is a bit of a stereotype? That's discrimination and I might report you to the Police. busted

As for players waving, I think you'll find that the majority of our team applauded us as they left the field. Also, credit to your keeper for agreeing with us that your drum is annoying. If he didn't have to spend half the match being distracted by you lot, maybe he wouldn't have conceded three goals.

As 'bomaya' appears to be intimating, I think this conversation is entirely pointless as neither side will accept the other's points. To this end, I think we should decide who are the better fans by flipping a coin.

Oh look, the Sweeney won.

We rule.
wink

Give me strength. This is getting petty.

You seem to have missed by major point, which is that your spelling and grammar are so poor that it makes it difficult to understand what you have typed.

For someone who is criticising our banter, do you not think that "you sound like people who come from caravans" is a bit of a stereotype? That's discrimination and I might report you to the Police. busted

As for players waving, I think you'll find that the majority of our team applauded us as they left the field. Also, credit to your keeper for agreeing with us that your drum is annoying. If he didn't have to spend half the match being distracted by you lot, maybe he wouldn't have conceded three goals.

As 'bomaya' appears to be intimating, I think this conversation is entirely pointless as neither side will accept the other's points. To this end, I think we should decide who are the better fans by flipping a coin.

Oh look, the Sweeney won.

We rule.
wink

What about your homophobic comments you were chanting about me and my family? And other childish chants like have your [****!!****] droped, have you got any pubes.

What about your homophobic comments you were chanting about me and my family? And other childish chants like have your [****!!****] droped, have you got any pubes.

Sorry we couldn't help it, us caravan dwellers are just like that.