Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reading Town 1-3 Guildford City

when you arent out catapulting squirrels and stealing birds eggs here's a task for you RTFC.

You do some good stats on Reading and their opponents, how would you like to work out the final league tables for prem and div 1 based on the clubs current average points per game ratio, or perhaps their goals for and against.

You could take into account the strength of the opponents left to play, but that is being judgmental and perhaps historical data should prevail.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
when you arent out catapulting squirrels and stealing birds eggs here's a task for you RTFC.

You do some good stats on Reading and their opponents, how would you like to work out the final league tables for prem and div 1 based on the clubs current average points per game ratio, or perhaps their goals for and against.

You could take into account the strength of the opponents left to play, but that is being judgmental and perhaps historical data should prevail.

Yer I could do that I suppose.

Originally Posted By: RTFC Barmy Army drummer
div 1 looks like its a changing best do that first without neasdens results RTFC

What kind iof stats do you you want me to do on div 1?

Relevant form guide, top scorers and some analysis of the cheese likes and dislikes of each team please.

Also, can you ask each team, whether they find the constant banging of a drum, whilst they are playing, irritating or inspriring....this would be very interesting....duck

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Originally Posted By: RTFC Barmy Army drummer
div 1 looks like its a changing best do that first without neasdens results RTFC

What kind iof stats do you you want me to do on div 1?

Relevant form guide, top scorers and some analysis of the cheese likes and dislikes of each team please.

Also, can you ask each team, whether they find the constant banging of a drum, whilst they are playing, irritating or inspriring....this would be very interesting....duck

K will do