Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TONIGHTS BIG GAME

BlueGate Alan

Forget those overpaid prima donnas at Liverpool and Arsenal tonight (tho you can watch the game in bar), come along and be entertained by our youngsters who msay well be the future of Margate playing against the reserves of Ramsgate.

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Forget those overpaid prima donnas at Liverpool and Arsenal tonight (tho you can watch the game in bar), come along and be entertained by our youngsters who msay well be the future of Margate playing against the reserves of Ramsgate.

Good post Bluegate Alan, local footie is alot better than that OTHER premiership ,
support local football even if it is at hartsdown, lol

i wish i could be there Bluegate Alan but i have a meeting to go to, BUT hope the result goes the right way (oops wrong crowd lol) i love me footie at this level and i know it be a better game than the one on the tele, good luck tonight and this is from a ramsgate fan lol and no HAVE not been drinking,

Well,judging by their injury list it looks like Horsham are going to HAVE to field reserves on Saturday Ian. Should be a walkover for you on Saturday in that case.Besides WHAT play-off push.We're both going to miss out on that one but I suppose like us you can still dream.

Fair do's,still outside chances for both.No point giving up just yet eh?

Anyway getting back to the subject I cant make it tonight as I am on lates. Good luck to the reserves though.

Thanks Alex a draw would be good as i said in a preVious post are playoffs chance are slim and other teams come into it if , (THATS A BIG IF) we win our last 3 games we still have only a slim chance cos the likes of tonbridge, horsham and hendon WILL HAVE TO LOSE theres, anyway we wont give up till the big man sings and the support will be strong this saturday, also the ryman premier is looking really good for next season, dartford, dover etc, and of course your good selfs, some great derbies,