Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers 19 April

Originally Posted By: Soppy_Lemon
So you'll be entering the Middlesex Charity Cup then?

Anyway we learnt a stark lesson last season when we made the mistake of entering the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy, these Mickey Mouse competitions are far more trouble than they're worth playing against park teams who are only interested in kicking you to pieces.

PetetheGreek - Coming back to the topic of this thread and on the eve of 'the big one' I was wondering what time you were planning to set out tomorrow and what time you are hooking up with Steve Reuter. Will you be going out towards Enfield to meet him or will he be coming into London to pick you up before you both head out North again, how long will you give yourself to get to Pitstone, I hope you find the directions I gave you a while back on another thread useful.

I think all that remains is to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow's fixture, break a leg as they say!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
PetetheGreek - Coming back to the topic of this thread and on the eve of 'the big one' I was wondering what time you were planning to set out tomorrow and what time you are hooking up with Steve Reuter. Will you be going out towards Enfield to meet him or will he be coming into London to pick you up before you both head out North again, how long will you give yourself to get to Pitstone, I hope you find the directions I gave you a while back on another thread useful.
I think all that remains is to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow's fixture, break a leg as they say!

12pm

12:45pm

Enfield

1 hour

Thanks.

Thanks.

I think that covers it.

I think you will find that it will take you longer than an hour to get from Enfield to Pitstone and that's not accounting for traffic snarl ups. I appear to know your every move don't I, be afraid, be very afraid!

I think you will find that it will take you longer than an hour to get from Enfield to Pitstone and that's not accounting for traffic snarl ups. I appear to know your every move don't I, be afraid, be very afraid!

In view of what the Management Committee minutes say, it's you who should be very afraid!

Yes but I am not sighted on the Management Committee Minutes, our Secretary should have disseminated them to all interested parties at the Club, hopefully I will get a copy from AWK shortly

Yes but I am not sighted on the Management Committee Minutes, our Secretary should have disseminated them to all interested parties at the Club, hopefully I will get a copy from AWK shortly

It's cited. And minutes never fully reflect what has actually been said at a meeting. I understand that there are some who think that a club should suffer a points deduction when an official is guilty of such misconduct!

Perhaps but I think Football Man helpfully pointed out earlier in the season that I wasn't an Official of Kentish Town, you can't have it both ways and that point will be argued tooth and nail if, in the unlikely event, the matter does come before the SSML Management Committee.

Yeah but why, whats he done.

I'll get a crack team together to defend you Rhodes !!!

Me, Willo as my assistant, Wader to baffle them with long intelligent words and Bitch wiping our brows and supplying our needs.

Save the Rhodes 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the result at the Pitstone Recreation Ground today was an exciting sounding 2-2 stalemate, I look forward to hearing about the game from PetetheGreek later and whether there were any controversial incidents or decisions during the proceedings

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
Yeah but why, whats he done.

I'll get a crack team together to defend you Rhodes !!!

Me, Willo as my assistant, Wader to baffle them with long intelligent words and Bitch wiping our brows and supplying our needs.

Save the Rhodes 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

he walks, he talks and he posts on the forum - nuff said!

Keeper No.1 - Did you know that Willow the Cat went to London Colney today to meet Wader, I hope you're not feeling left out or jealous!

Keeper No.1 - Did you know that Willow the Cat went to London Colney today to meet Wader, I hope you're not feeling left out or jealous!

why should i? if my surrogate father wants to take a fellow goalkeeper under his wing and lavish him with the gift of intellectual conversation and tell him about the finest eateries near to his new state of the art stadium, fair play to him.
Willo can tell you all about it at work on Monday and you can then twist it to suit your warped mind and post away to your hearts content.

Perhaps but I think Football Man helpfully pointed out earlier in the season that I wasn't an Official of Kentish Town, you can't have it both ways and that point will be argued tooth and nail if, in the unlikely event, the matter does come before the SSML Management Committee.

How many of your autographs, as an official of Kentish Town, have the SSMFL got on teamsheets this season? (and as what did you sign them?)

Originally Posted By: Horace

How many of your autographs, as an official of Kentish Town, have the SSMFL got on teamsheets this season? (and as what did you sign them?)

Managerial Football Agent

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
why should i? if my surrogate father wants to take a fellow goalkeeper under his wing and lavish him with the gift of intellectual conversation and tell him about the finest eateries near to his new state of the art stadium, fair play to him.
Willo can tell you all about it at work on Monday and you can then twist it to suit your warped mind and post away to your hearts content

That's the sort of reply I was expecting in order to camouflage your true feelings, you seem to have taken Willow the Cat under your wing for some reason, or at least attempted to, and I find it a little spooky, I also understand that you're in contact via e-mail and Facebook away from the Forum.

That's the sort of reply I was expecting in order to camouflage your true feelings, you seem to have taken Willow the Cat under your wing for some reason, or at least attempted to, and I find it a little spooky, I also understand that you're in contact via e-mail and Facebook away from the Forum.

And PM's and phone calls!....spooky ghost