Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers 19 April

Biggleswade Town v Beaconsfield SYCOB one week, Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers the next. I thought a new thread would be appropriate for PetetheGreek's eagerly awaited visit to the Pitstone Recreation Ground on Saturday and looking at the link it appears to be a very scenic place:

http://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/ridgeway/gallery_image.asp?PageId=21&ImageId=9

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Biggleswade Town v Beaconsfield SYCOB one week, Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers the next. I thought a new thread would be appropriate for PetetheGreek's eagerly awaited visit to the Pitstone Recreation Ground on Saturday and looking at the link it appears to be a very scenic place:

Being the honourable person he is
i'm sure Pete will treat this game with the same amount of respect as his cup final duties.
BTW Pete, belated congratulations on your cup final appointment smile

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

I didn't realise you knew PetetheGreek, when and where did you meet him out of interest

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

i'm sure Pete will treat this game with the same amount of respect as his cup final duties.
BTW Pete, belated congratulations on your cup final appointment smile

Thanks.

Will you be attending the Final?

So are you on your starting blocks and counting the hours until Saturday, somehow I don't think you are and you feel somewhat aggrieved at being allocated this fixture by Mick Ewen, it is an embarrassment to you.

So are you on your starting blocks and counting the hours until Saturday, somehow I don't think you are and you feel somewhat aggrieved at being allocated this fixture by Mick Ewen, it is an embarrassment to you.

Tit! I was talking to Mick Ewen at our match last night...........

Really, so did you touch on this game and the reasons why he allocated PetetheGreek, I'll be interested to know

Really, so did you touch on this game and the reasons why he allocated PetetheGreek, I'll be interested to know

of course you will be inteested, but it was "boardroom in confidence" as usual. I can reveal that your name was never mentioned even once during the whole evening!

Only one person seems to have a problem with my appointment to this fixture.............and it's not me.

Originally Posted By: Horace

Why mention this at all if you didn't talk about PetetheGreek's appointment to the Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers fixture, there must have been a specific reason why Mick Ewen allocated this uninviting and meaningless game to him on Saturday and I'll be interested to know why.

Originally Posted By: Horace

Why mention this at all if you didn't talk about PetetheGreek's appointment to the Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers fixture, there must have been a specific reason why Mick Ewen allocated this uninviting and meaningless game to him on Saturday and I'll be interested to know why.

If you want to know and Mr Ewen made the appointment may I suggest that you ask him.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
If you want to know and Mr Ewen made the appointment may I suggest that you ask him

Reading between the lines of that post it proves to me that you are feeling aggrieved and embarrassed by your appointment on Saturday, you came to the SSML from the KOPA League assuming that you would be regarded as the King of the castle and everyone would bow down to you but the SSML is a totally different ball game. The KOPA League have to go down on bended knee to beg Haringey Borough to play their Cup Finals at Coles Park every season which says it all.

I didn't say what we talked about. I just said it was "boardroom in confidence"!

p.s. How do you "read between the lines" of a one liner?

If you want to know and Mr Ewen made the appointment may I suggest that you ask him

Reading between the lines of that post it proves to me that you are feeling aggrieved and embarrassed by your appointment on Saturday, you came to the SSML from the KOPA League assuming that you would be regarded as the King of the castle and everyone would bow down to you but the SSML is a totally different ball game. The KOPA League have to go down on bended knee to beg Haringey Borough to play their Cup Finals at Coles Park every season which says it all.

Last few seasons the KOPA Cup Finals have been played at Cheshunt FC.

This season sees them return to Coles Park.

Try getting your facts straight.

This season sees them return to Coles Park

I wasn't aware of this, you mean even after the fiasco of two seasons ago when the Club blatantly lied to the KOPA League about the pitch being unplayable, I thought you vowed never to use Coles Park again

This season sees them return to Coles Park

I wasn't aware of this, you mean even after the fiasco of two seasons ago when the Club blatantly lied to the KOPA League about the pitch being unplayable, I thought you vowed never to use Coles Park again

Are you aware of what happened at the time?

Can you tell us what occured from start to finish?

I suspect the answer is no.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Blimey rhodes you have even managed to contradict yourself smile

Krooner - In what way, the KOPA League vowed to never use the hallowed Coles Park again for their Cup Finals, it's as simple as that

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Blimey rhodes you have even managed to contradict yourself smile

Krooner - In what way, the KOPA League vowed to never use the hallowed Coles Park again for their Cup Finals, it's as simple as that

Says who?