Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers 19 April

It's common knowledge that the KOPA League were incandescent with rage when the incident occurred however I accept that it may have been in the heat of the moment and they have since calmed down and been pacified by 'Sugar' although that's probably only because Cheshunt wanted to charge them a lot more money for hosting the Cup Finals this year than Haringey Borough.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
It's common knowledge that the KOPA League were incandescent with rage when the incident occurred however I accept that it may have been in the heat of the moment and they have since calmed down and been pacified by 'Sugar' although that's probably only because Cheshunt wanted to charge them a lot more money for hosting the Cup Finals this year than Haringey Borough.

You are wrong about KOPA.

You are wrong about Mr Achillea.

You are wrong about Cheshunt.

You don't have a clue about what happened at the time between KOPA and Haringey Borough, do you?

So how much money did Cheshunt charge you for hosting the Cup Finals last year and how much are Haringey Borough charging you this year

Keeper No.1 - I was an Official at Coles Park at the time of the sorry episode and don't want to be tarred with the same brush, that's all.

So how much money did Cheshunt charge you for hosting the Cup Finals last year and how much are Haringey Borough charging you this year

None of your business and none of your business.

Keeper No.1 - I was an Official at Coles Park at the time of the sorry episode and don't want to be tarred with the same brush, that's all.

I can confirm that Rhodes knew nothng or very little about what happened at the time.

If he did he would twice about some of the remarks he has posted about me on this forum. devil

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
None of your business and none of your business

I rest my case, my hunch is that Cheshunt wanted

So you are playing the finals at Coles Park for nothing then and Haringey keep the gate receipts and bar takings

So you are playing the finals at Coles Park for nothing then and Haringey keep the gate receipts and bar takings

Wrong. We are paying for the use of the facilities.

Wrong. Free to enter.

Wrong. Bar takings are Haringey Borough's.

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

So you must know how the officials at Copthall feel at the moment

tongue

Indeed. Only the other day, old Tigger was trying to get him nominated for FA Chairman, Mayor of London or anything else going to get him away from them. As the saying goes, many a true word is spoken in jest. The higher the club goes, the more of an embarrassment clippy becomes and the keener the need to get shot of him.

That doesn't ring very true seeing how Wingate and Finchley have approached me (again) to join them next season, the last time I looked they were in the Ryman Division 1 North.

I didn't realise that the former Wingate and Finchley Secretary succeeded you at Parkfield and was at our game with Ampthill Town last Monday, all I'm saying is that we had an interesting chat!

My loyalties lie with Kentish Town, we're in it together for the long haul, besides we'll be playing Wingate & Finchley the season after next

That's the Secretary's decision not mine but I very much doubt it as we will be in the FA Cup, FA Vase, London Senior Cup, SSML Challenge Trophy and SSML Premier Division Cup, that's more than enough to be getting on with.

That's the Secretary's decision not mine but I very much doubt it as we will be in the FA Cup, FA Vase, London Senior Cup, SSML Challenge Trophy and SSML Premier Division Cup, that's more than enough to be getting on with.

Rearrange: before you chickens hatched counting are they're