Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers 19 April

All I'm saying is that you have arrived on Kentish Town's doorstep recently in a puff of smoke and bowled everyone over with your strong personality and outspoken views such as that about Lee Scott. Nothing wrong in that of course and it's good to have you onboard, the more the merrier, however one or two people at the Club (not me) have raised their eyebrows Mr Spock style and wondered why you haven't taken a Club closer to home, in the Essex Senior League for example, under your wing.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
All I'm saying is that you have arrived on Kentish Town's doorstep recently in a puff of smoke and bowled everyone over with your strong personality and outspoken views such as that about Lee Scott. Nothing wrong in that of course and it's good to have you onboard, the more the merrier, however one or two people at the Club (not me) have raised their eyebrows Mr Spock style and wondered why you haven't taken a Club closer to home, in the Essex Senior League for example, under your wing.

Its fun as it gets to you...like everything else you dont understand.Beam me up Scotty!
See you at Cheshunt Tuesday. attentat

BTW........was you pressing flesh for the reserves today?
How did they get on?

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
BTW........was you pressing flesh for the reserves today?
How did they get on?

No I was actually washing my hair, it was a bit greasy. I believe the Reserves drew 2-2.

Keeper No.1 - Did you know that Willow the Cat went to London Colney today to meet Wader, I hope you're not feeling left out or jealous!

I think you're addressing this to yourself aren't you Cec? What you would have given to be a fly on the wall in the London Colney Boardroom yesterday - of course I cannot mention anything on here as it is royal boardroom secret smile

Hope you got home alright Willo - that station looked a bit deserted!

Wader - Surely Willow the Cat wasn't allowed into the London Colney Boardroom yesterday, he is not a Club Official. You seem to have made a big impression on 'the lad', I think he has been taken in, hook line and sinker, by the way you always portray yourself and go about your business and seems to regard you as some sort of father figure. I certainly didn't have him down as being the gullable sort and easy to take in.

Extract your head from your ar*e, and go and boil it Rhodes! I have held back long enough I think and you have now crossed the line with me.

Wader, train station 'perked' up quite nicely grin more annoyed at the fact I spent more time waiting for the train and connecting bus the other end than travelling!

Willo I see you and keeper33 are in touch on a regular basis....does pussycat007 know......feel he should after all that declaration of love for him lol.

Hope you have a good night on Tuesday willo and its the right result xx

How come you didn't drive to London Colney, Cotlandswick is notoriously awkward to get to by public transport.

Wader - Surely Willow the Cat wasn't allowed into the London Colney Boardroom yesterday, he is not a Club Official. You seem to have made a big impression on 'the lad', I think he has been taken in, hook line and sinker, by the way you always portray yourself and go about your business and seems to regard you as some sort of father figure. I certainly didn't have him down as being the gullable sort and easy to take in.

Oh gawd you really are jealous aren't you? And that hilarious drivel proves it.

And yes, Willo was invited into the Boardroom.

Originally Posted By: nellie
Willo I see you and keeper33 are in touch on a regular basis....does pussycat007 know......feel he should after all that declaration of love for him lol.

Hope you have a good night on Tuesday willo and its the right result xx

oi! this is an open relationship! Play your cards right and next time you are down the smoke you can join in! xxx cuddle

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Extract your head from your ar*e, and go and boil it Rhodes! I have held back long enough I think and you have now crossed the line with me.

So, what will Willo do to Rhodes at work tomorrow?

1..attempt to kick Rhodes...and miss biggrin1
2..hide his paper and stapler...no more inane progs
3..get his internet lead and wrap it round his neck
4..nick his oyster card so he cant get to Cheshunt on tuesday
5..take the wheels off his tea trolley
6..all of above

Willo.......you have seen light! applause

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
I will go with option 5.5 - Keep changing his password all day long so he can't log in (or I might just close his account).

Rhodes may not be able to post tomorrow during the day - spread the word grin biglaugh

the gospel according to Willo read

ch1 v1 And Rhodes was taken from us with one fell swoop on the off button.....live by the keyboard,die by the keyboard.