Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ETFC

Quote:
SCABS? What is that like some stupid slang you stupid ET's have with each other or is it you just ant got a propa reply? F***ing kids

Didn't even think you would have trouble comprehending a five letter word.

Maybe a dictionary definition might help.

What is a scab?

A scab is a worker (member) who in the course of a dispute helps the employer (owner) to keep his business going against wishes of their fellow workers (members). Especially relevant if the person (s) go against the wishes of fellow workers (members) in relation to a free and democratic ballot.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Yes,i can see by your average crowd of 90-odd,that we must be flocking down your way to see you. laugh

What about a few weeks ago,when you had an away crowd of under 20.Town had a big game that day and at least 25 1893 fans came along to watch us at Brimsdown rather than travel to their own fixture (even though you were top of the league).Ok,the 1893-ers all probably came along hoping to see Town defeated,but even so,all their 7 quids were much appreciated.

Home average is around 116 i think :), However i seem to notice many more Towners at EFC away games than at Ware

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff

Mk,Russ,Farms ..How do you put up with these knuckle draggers.

Same as you LS, I just read what I want and if I don't like a subject I ignore it. This thread is complete garbage and I can't believe there are 29 posts on it.

You're not exactly covering yourself in glory with your posts, Massive, are you? I'd imagine that most of the 1893 fans on here (and in fact most footie fans) are wishing you kept your thoughts to yourself and let the rest of us have a reasoned debate.

Originally Posted By: Enfield_Massive432
errr is anyone in doh. Enfield, London means Enfield in London

Priceless, so when you write your address you put,

Mr. D. Head
A-hole Way,
Enfield,
London.

do you?

So you have a London post code do you?

If you live in the Enfield I did for 40 odd years you dont.

You numpty, go find another forum & another club your an embarrasment to the good folk of EFC.