Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ETFC

Originally Posted By: football fanatic
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Yes,i can see by your average crowd of 90-odd,that we must be flocking down your way to see you. laugh

What about a few weeks ago,when you had an away crowd of under 20.Town had a big game that day and at least 25 1893 fans came along to watch us at Brimsdown rather than travel to their own fixture (even though you were top of the league).Ok,the 1893-ers all probably came along hoping to see Town defeated,but even so,all their 7 quids were much appreciated.

Home average is around 116 i think :), However i seem to notice many more Towners at EFC away games than at Ware

yeah cos we all love trips to hullbridge!!!

EM432 must have been on a weekend release cause he has gone all silent!!

Looking forward to our game at the weekend, it's a big game for us which we must win to guarantee our play-off place. Hopefully you will bring a few down to add to what look's like being a great atmosphere.

Originally Posted By: Enfield_Massive432
you would like that wouldnt you mate. I hope im not upsetting you to much bawling and why do you give a dam about Canvey island? crazy

I was going to extend a warm welcome to you to our wonderful Island, but you follow the breakaway team who ply their trade in the ESL and have been beaten countless times this season by the Islands 3rd string team, so I wont bother, and wont worry about next season either, cause it looks like your staying in the ESL you LOSER!!!!