Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

eastside faithfull

urchinman1961

so its the big one saturday what are the arrangements for the eastside faithfull can we stand our ground or are we to be evicted ? havnt the board heard of squatters rights,only problem i can c is the wombles gettin down early, and to avoid ground congestion they will move along to the standing area and we r shagged any way, whats the arrangements please

well no segregation thats great, so me and you O lambs to the slaughter,earliest im there is 2.30 parkin in upminster and leggin down to the ground mite have to change my workshirt its feckin womble colours

good shout tie the flags up in the stand for the early arrivals yours and our own flag side by side so that should take it to where hornchurch o stands so he will be happy ,then take them down at kick off and hang them over the wall,could we trust the wombles not to deface them ????