Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BOMAYA WHAT DID YOU ...

Gussy

I'd been wondering for a while if any teams would do that sort of thing at this level so I was actually pleasantly surprised and thought it showed some class.

Chertsey did it as well the other day but half our time took ages to come out so that one was a bit crap!

I also heard about that Gusset and in truth it's the last thing I'd want my team doing before a game. Yes give them credit for what they've achieved but take your tongue out of their arses bigshock

Originally Posted By: mick t
they wanted us to do the same but i kept the lads in the changing room until Merstham went out then i told my lads lets do it but it was too late so [****!!****] it

Considering the weather that day, a guard of honour would have turned into ice statues.

Ash United have got Merstham this saturday.... any ideas what we should do to acknowledge their achievement??

Conceeding less than 4 was a thought. (just thought i'd get that in before any of you lot could!)

Merstham can expect a hard game. If there is one thing we can rescue from this season it will be a victory over the champions!!

I'm informed that the new manager of Ash united will be announced before the weekend. I won't release his name until given the nod though.