Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

wombles forum..unregistered and anything goes...

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
so they are basically saying that if they lose on tuesday there will be trouble!!!

no mate..the decent wombles have put the mugs in there place....some of the abuse aimed at nette was truly out of order but its only a minority...only ever a load of forum bollox and we must judge them on the way we found them yesterday...excellent supporters and decent folk....we made some good friends and I and nette will go into their bar and have a drink with them...the forum hardmen will be nowhere to be seen as always...

truth is they are sh1tting themselves over the possibility of losing....

pressure...grin

I would like to say how friendly i felt the womble fans were yesterday especilly the ones I big mick and Bob tlkin to about the games in the past etc , they even bought us a drink and this shows that they have decent fans and only a few mindless idiots give their club a bad name

and to UMs post of course we will continue with the MK Dons chants as this gets on thier case. But this what makes me laugh is that they think all of the old wimbledon fans go to watch them but i bet their is a few minority that pop down to both MK and AFC W especiily after MK won thier title

Originally Posted By: Iron Webbo
You'll win.

That is all.

wotcha mate and well done on reaching the play offs yourself...crept up on the blindside there did you not... grin

the wombles are a good team but pressure is enormous on them to get through...we don't give a fck either way...add to that we have never lost a play off or final in my time and its game on... yay

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Iron Webbo
You'll win.

That is all.

wotcha mate and well done on reaching the play offs yourself...crept up on the blindside there did you not... grin

the wombles are a good team but pressure is enormous on them to get through...we don't give a fck either way...add to that we have never lost a play off or final in my time and its game on... yay

agree UNC cant wait for tuesday bring on the dons

"add to that we have never lost a play off or final in my time "

There is always the first time!!! grin

Morning Unc. Yep we crept in at the death. And I will not drink again, ever.

As to your game manana, the wombles seem to have everything to lose and you lot everything to win. I have a good feeling about this game for you and if there is a god of football I think he'll go 3-1 to Hx.

Good luck to you all. smile