Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bitch - Thanks for clarifying that, I thought Willow the Cat was trying to be funny, obviously I wouldn't criticise my own Club

Okay, nice to hear from you again and good luck at Manchester City on Sunday

PetetheGreek - Didn't you see my earlier post to Special1 - I resigned, I wasn't asked to, you're just trying to stir things up

One of your players has added your Club, sorry ex-Club, to the "hit list".

This suggest that your ex-Club were not happy about you remaining at said ex-Club.

PetetheGreek - I haven't got a clue what you are talking about, why don't you stick to 'what you do best', namely officiating, talking of which see you on Tuesday at London Colney.

The Watchfull Listener - I suppose Royston Town aren't looking for a Secretary for next season are they, I wouldn't mind working hand in hand with Paul Attfield who seems very genuine and straight down the line. Incidentally you never answered the question about why your centre half never arrived at the Copthall Stadium on 12 March, what happened to him.

I've got a job for you Cliff. How about doing the Hoddesdon Town Programme next season? After all, with all the photocopying of it that you've done this season, you probably know the job better than anyone!!!

Wouldn't Jane have something to say about that, I don't want to tread on her toes and besides I thought that you get a printing company to do your programme and pay them which surely is a little unfair when it comes to award time

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Must add KTFC to that list grin

This comment has got to take the buscuit, how do you work that one out

I dont see it as a 'hit list, but a 'complimentary' one. smile

I was just putting it there for a later date just in case I couldn

What 'sinister' goings on, you are putting words into my mouth!

Wouldn't Jane have something to say about that, I don't want to tread on her toes and besides I thought that you get a printing company to do your programme and pay them which surely is a little unfair when it comes to award time

Your tit!! Because our prog is so huge, of course we get a company to print it!! We don't all steal paper from our places of work!! And it still has to be written every week by Jane and then handed to the print firm. Not like your two bob (photocopied) effort!

Originally Posted By: Jonno

Your tit!! Because our prog is so huge, of course we get a company to print it!! We don't all steal paper from our places of work!! And it still has to be written every week by Jane and then handed to the print firm. Not like your two bob (photocopied) effort!

sixpence!

Jonno - I much prefer the personal touch as that's what Non League is all about, I'll be interested to know how much your printing costs are a season which clearly gives Hoddesdon an unfair advantage when entering into awards against the likes of Kentish Town, it makes 'our' award last season all the more sweet.

Jonno - I much prefer the personal touch as that's what Non League is all about, I'll be interested to know how much your printing costs are a season which clearly gives Hoddesdon an unfair advantage when entering into awards against the likes of Kentish Town, it makes 'our' award last season all the more sweet.

I knew I lived on a different planet to you Rhodes - how can PAYING to have your programmes printed be an advantage over GETTING THEM DONE FOR FREE AT WORK?

Well assuming Hoddesdon's printing costs are

Well assuming Hoddesdon's printing costs are

Horace - So you have a production cost of