Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mr Rhodes please do not keep having a go at Nellie or u will upset a few ppl at KTFC, i have watched the forum closely and have kept pretty quite, but if you continue, then, it will not become pleasent reading, so i ask you politely, in this first instance, leave her be and any one else at KTFC. Continue in your build up of Hector all you wish and Clem if he wishes u too. But never ever have a go at any member of KTFC.

Please heed my message.

Thank You

Originally Posted By: PB!
Whos Frank?????

Come on PB Everyone knows who Frank is -

Frank joined the Army in the mid/late 90's, he developed a nasty drug addiction - got clean and became an expert in the field of Drugs.

To be Frank join the Army biglaugh

You second guess above was spot on when you said the forgoten Hereo at KTFC - the man who has kept things together (with a little help for his friends).

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

You second guess above was spot on when you said the forgoten Hereo at KTFC - the man who has kept things together (with a little help for his friends).
He gets by then?

Originally Posted By: PB!
Is he the one that makes all the football decisions at KTFC and throughout all their success seems to have been forgotten?

You obviously know full well who Frank is!