Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

london colney

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: Jonno
Good luck with that FM!!!

i think the only luck FM got was bad luck!
Rhodes kept a fair distance away from us,and a tight hold on his wallet!

Good to meet you K33ps and DK! And Wader, and Football Man, and Willo The Cat, and Pete The Greek, and Rhodes ( almost)

Originally Posted By: Horace

Good to meet you K33ps and DK! And Wader, and Football Man, and Willo The Cat, and Pete The Greek, and Rhodes ( almost)

good to meet you Horace...still think you should have got us an invite into the boardroom,the food on offer to us plebs was awful!

PTG.....sorry i couldnt hang around to meet you....thought your decisions were spot on though, ignore what rhodes was saying about you!

Horace - You didn't make much of an effort to stop and chat tonight which was disappointing, you gave me the impression you didn't want to chat so as to stay in Keeper No.1 and Football Man's good books and not to be seen to be 'sleeping with the enemy'.

That's complete rubbish Rhodes! I tried to say hello when I first got there and you hopped it like a scared rabbit!

Sadly true! clip Rods showed "its" true colours tonight as a mouse rather than a man. It was as if there were some sort of force field protecting "its" wallet from the rest of human civilisation!

No attempt made to settle the debt.
No attempt made to even make a feeble excuse for not settling the debt.
And all this despite the fact that Wader settled up his Gordon Boateng debt so "it" could have at least paid one third of the debt off!

If we didn't already know before, we finally do all know what a cheap piece of humanity clip Rods is!

(PS to Lato - there was no hat eating at this year's final either!)

good to meet you Horace...still think you should have got us an invite into the boardroom,the food on offer to us plebs was awful!

PTG.....sorry i couldnt hang around to meet you....thought your decisions were spot on though, ignore what rhodes was saying about you!

PTG - nice to chat with yopu again pre-match. Sorry I didn't stay at the end but all the part-timers left early (hi Willo, Wader, Keeps) and only Horace joined me for an after match bevvy. Still, I'm sure there were enough match officials knocking around in the clubhouse to keep you entertained and occupied!

Yeah right, there were at least two very dubious offside decisions. I was able to observe Petethegreek at close quarters this evening and the way he holds his flag out in front of him at all times during a game is weird, I've never ever seen an Assistant with that 'unique' action in well over 40 years of watching football.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - You didn't make much of an effort to stop and chat tonight which was disappointing, you gave me the impression you didn't want to chat so as to stay in Keeper No.1 and Football Man's good books and not to be seen to be ' sleeping with the enemy '.

Horace has been known to do this before wink

Paula - I've had my 13,000th birthday since you last posted, is the wedding still on

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Yeah right, there were at least two very dubious offside decisions. I was able to observe Petethegreek at close quarters this evening and the way he holds his flag out in front of him at all times during a game is weird, I've never ever seen an Assistant with that 'unique' action in well over 40 years of watching football.

Nothing wrong in the way I hold the flag and nothing wrong with the off sides that I gave.

No problem. No doubt our paths will cross next season.

Originally Posted By: Football Man

PTG - nice to chat with yopu again pre-match. Sorry I didn't stay at the end but all the part-timers left early (hi Willo, Wader, Keeps) and only Horace joined me for an after match bevvy. Still, I'm sure there were enough match officials knocking around in the clubhouse to keep you entertained and occupied!

Good to see you again. Late coming out of the dressing room after the match as the assessors' de-brief dragged on a bit. See you next season.

Sorry I couldn't chat with you as the hour leading up to kick-off was a bit frantic.

See you next season and don't forget I've been promised Elvis on the tannoy next time I'm up your way! smile

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Nothing wrong in the way I hold the flag and nothing wrong with the off sides that I gave.

I beg to differ, it is certainly an unorthadox style and looks as if you are officiating at Man United v Chelsea in the Premiership in front of 75,000. As for the off side decisions you gave I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, at least it shows you are able to flag for offside when you want to. Anyway congratulations on your big night.